windows xp pro sp3
six times installed under different partitions on a 1 TB disk
I can't enter in one of my six systems.
I have tried several things
1. Antivirus . I don't think viruses.
2. Check with Seagate Tools my seven physical disks. Included the systems disk with the six xp pro.
3. I can enter in the main system (that one with the boot.ini)
4. I have used the recover console. And execute only over the main system the commands fixmbr and fixboot, in that order.,
5. I have a mirror security copy, but the aim is NOT USE this copy.
6. What I would like to know is :
a) Is it seems a corruption files problem. In what way, and with files can I use a solution with my parallel five systems ?
By example copy some files from one system to the other.
b) Can I apply the commands fixmbr and fixboot over the rest of my systems ?
I suppose is only for the main one.
c) I am trying to recover all my system. I suppose I will lose in a repairing operation with the original Cd from windows xp pro sp3.
d) What tricks can I apply ?
I don't receive any interaction. Only the black screen with the blinking cursor after the o.s. selection menu..
What are the main corruptable files I can try to renew from my parallel systems ?
i have take a look to the posts :
Note : Is it possible with xp go to a previous restoration point with an external disk or from a parallel system ?
Edited by Fielding, 28 July 2012 - 09:45 AM.