BSOD again tt
Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:06 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:17 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:00 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:15 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:19 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:20 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:24 PM
Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:10 PM
I hate going off their site for reviews because they are going to be bias I'm sure.
Didn't we test the PSU earlier during this topic using Speedfan and HwMonitor?
Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:14 PM
Also try this to verify the findings.
Download Speedfan (The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:21 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users