Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Which program creates *.fff encrypted files?

• Please log in to reply

Rileyworks

Rileyworks

• Pip
  • 2 posts
On a previous computer I had some encryption software I downloaded from Tucows which used the extension .fff for the encrypted files. I need to decrypt them now to a new computer, but I don't remember the name of the program. Do you have any ideas? Thanks a bunch. Dohn

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Check HERE as it looks like a good list of programs that uses that type of extensions. :thumbsup:
Let me know if this helps.

Rileyworks

Rileyworks

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the reply, but I had already searched and found that page. Those listed are not file encryption programs. Take care, Dohn

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
File extension .fff is knows as Hasselblad RAW Image. The .fff file extension is created by Hasselblad. But If you have problems on opening, converting, or even playing .fff files, you can use the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, Corel PaintShop Pro X4, softwares to solve.