Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SPRINT SIERA AIR CARD 250 U ERROR 635

• Please log in to reply

JDX1696

JDX1696

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have HP Pavilion Win XP and a sprint air card sierra 250U. everytime I try to connect to internet I get sprint smartview error 635. I have talked to sprint, norton360 and I was given a number to pc repair they said i have viruses.

Advertisements

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts
Hello and welcome to Geekstogo!

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

If you haven't done so yet, please go to Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide and follow the steps instructed there. If you have already done this, we still need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.

We need to create an OTL Report
Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Check the box that says Scan All Users.
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic.

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.