Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP WITH GRAPHICS CARD UPGRADING

• Please log in to reply

siegex

siegex

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone

I have a birthday wish from my son who after giving him a Xbox 360 and a PS3, this birthday he wants his mothers PC graphics card updated (kids!!!!!)

His mother (my ex) has a Dell Vostro 320 "all in one desk top"

A: Is it possible to upgrade this item to play high end games at a sufficient high end standard. Or is it a waste of time and money.
B: If it is possible what are the parts needed
C: If all the above is possible does anyone recommend an australian gold coast QLD business that can do this at a cheap price

Thanks in advance for any advice

Advertisements

kidnova

kidnova

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
I know that some all-in-one PCs can be upgraded with low-profile video cards, but I'm not sure about that particular model. Regardless, they will never be gaming systems due to the limitations on upgrades and the low-power PSUs typically included in those systems.