Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Hi SoullessZ,

Thank you for the Extras log. It revealed something very important:

[ System Events ]
Error - 8/8/2012 7:57:35 AM | Computer Name = Neox-PC | Source = disk | ID = 262151
Description = The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.

Let's get started. Please print these instructions so you will have them to follow as you complete each step. If you don't understand something or something is not clear Stop and Ask.

Read through the instructions and download any tools I have asked you to download and save them to the Desktop. Then print the directions. Log out of GeeksToGo and close the browser. Then follow the directions in the order they are asked for.

The following is general information we give members. The decision to uninstall these programs is yours.

PunkBuster Advice:

There are some Issues with infections in relation to PunkBuster...The computer has installed gaming tools. Some of these, like Punkbuster, use spyware techniques to engage in the anti-piracy battle.
In the process, they take control of much of your PC, and they actually meet the definition of spyware/malware.
They are sometimes designed to prevent orderly removal or modification, and they have only limited respect for retaining the overall security and integrity of your machine.
It is not a certainty that your computer can be cleaned without breaking or removing some of these programs, and this would result in not being able to play the associated games, or worse.
Since we are dedicated to causing No Harm, we won't normally work on machines with this type of program installed without explicit permission from the owner.
If you want to continue using the machine in this way, you should consider using imaging software like Norton Ghost or Acronis TrueImage, or Terabyte Image, which can put your entire C: drive back into an earlier state whenever the infections or malfunctions get too severe.

If you really want to clean this machine, I will help, but if you so choose, understand there is no assurance you will be able to do games afterwards.
If the Uninstaller ever fails, it is a nightmare to remove, just as they have intended.

So my advice would be download the Removal Tool for PunkBuster to the desktop.

Right-click on pbsvc.exe and select Run as Administrator >> follow the prompts.

You may reinstall Punkbuster when I give the all clear if you wish.

Registry Cleaning Tools

Also I see CCleaner. Please do not use the registry cleaner in this tool. And for that matter do not use registry cleaners at all:
A registry cleaner will not increase your system's speed or performance, and has the potential to break your registry to the point that your PC is no longer bootable.
We strongly advise that people stay away from any of the registry cleaners out there.
Go HERE to get more information about why registry cleaners aren't needed.

We are gonna uninstall the programs you don't need. First we need to disable the real time scanning of all of the antispyware programs.

Step-1.

Disable SpyBot S&D TeaTimer

• Right click the Spybot Icon in the System Tray (looks like a calendar with a padlock symbol ) and click Exit Spybot S&D Resident
  • Run Spybot S&D
  • Go to the Mode menu, and make sure Advanced Mode is selected.
    Posted Image
  • You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press Yes.
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Uncheck these boxes:
    Posted Image
  • Close Spybot S&D and Restart your computer.
Note: If TeaTimer gives you a warning afterwards that some changes were made, allow this instead of blocking it.

Disable Malwarebytes' Real Time Protection (Registered version only)

• Open MalwareBytes.
  • Click the Protection tab.
  • Remove the tick from "Start with Windows"
    Posted Image
  • Reboot the computer

Disable SuperAntiSpyware:

• Open SUPERAntiSpyware
  • Click on Preferences
  • Click the Real-Time Protection tab
  • Uncheck Real-Time protection
  • Click on the Hi-Jack Protection tab
  • Under Home Page Protection, uncheck "Protect Home Page from being changed. Changes can only be made here."
  • Click on Close.
  • Close SUPERAntiSpyware
  • Reboot the computer.

Now we are gonna uninstall some programs.

Step-2.

Program uninstalls

1. Please click the Start Orb, click Control Panel. Under the Programs heading click Uninstall a program
2. In the list of programs installed, locate the following program(s):

Spybot-Search & Destroy
BablyonObjectInstaller
Java 6Update22

3. (Vista/7 users: right click the program and click Uninstall
4. After the programs have been uninstalled, close the Installed Programs window and the Control Panel.
5. Reboot the computer.

AVG is not in the Program Uninstall list so what is in the log is probably just remnants that uninstalling the program didn't remove. So we will use the AVG removal tool to get rid of those.

AVG Remover

Please download the AVG removal tool here and save it to the Desktop.
  • Right click on the avg_remover_stf_x86_2012_2125.exe file and click Run as Administrator to run the file.
  • You will be asked during the removal procedure to restart your computer. Therefore, please make sure to finish your work and save all important data prior to launching AVG Remover.

Now we need to run an OTL fix

Step-3.

Posted Image OTL Fix

Be advised that when the fix commences it will shut down all running processes and you may lose the desktop and icons, they will return on reboot.

1. Please copy all of the text in the code box below. To do this, highlight everything
inside the code box , right click and click Copy.
:COMMANDS
[CREATERESTOREPOINT]

:OTL
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000\..\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4d79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}: "URL" = http://search.babylo...000000fb5cb892d
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://search.babylon.com/?affID=112542&tt=3212_3&babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=526d83fe000000000000000fb5cb892d"
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.babylon.com/?affID=112542&tt=3212_3&babsrc=KW_ss&mntrId=526d83fe000000000000000fb5cb892d&q="
[2012/07/09 15:20:02 | 000,003,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\avg-secure-search.xml
[2012/08/08 16:03:36 | 000,002,349 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HF_G_Jul] "C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\HF_G_Jul.exe" /DoAction File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O33 - MountPoints2\{ff6c0242-288d-11e1-ba10-002185028e00}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{ff6c0242-288d-11e1-ba10-002185028e00}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = M:\LaunchU3.exe -a
[2012/03/04 22:41:48 | 000,000,037 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Neox\AppData\Local\1754111884ee9ab5277ca00.95260103
[2012/07/19 17:53:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C](C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\????) -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\迅雷软件

:FILES
inconfig /flushdns /c
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\SiteSafetyInstaller\11.1.0\\npsitesafety.dll
C:\Program Files\Babylon
C:\ProgramData\Babylon
C:\$AVG
C:\ProgramData\AVG2012
C:\Program Files\AVG
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

[RESETHOSTS]
[EMPTETEMP]

Warning: This fix is relevant for this system and no other. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

2. Please re-open Posted Image on your desktop.
3. Place the mouse pointer inside the Posted Image textbox, right click and click Paste. This will put the above script inside the textbox.
4. Click the Posted Image button.
5. Let the program run unhindered.
6. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
7. Click the Posted Image button.
8. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
9. If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, (where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run).
10. Run OTL again and click the Posted Image button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.

We need to have a couple of files scanned for malware

Step-4.

Jotti File Submission:

• Please go to Jotti's malware scan
  • In the Joiit malware scan section, click the Browse button and copy and paste the following file path into the "File to scan:"box on the top of the page:
  • Click on the submit file button.
  • Do this for each Path and File listed below:
  • C:\Users\Neox\Desktop\AvA.lnk
  • C:\Windows\System32\services.msc
Please post the results in your next reply.

Step-5.

Things For Your Next Post:

Why do you continue to post your logs with Spoiler tags? Please just Copy and Paste them into your posts
1. Were you able to disable the real time protection in MalwareBytes, Spybot S&D and SuperAntiSpyware?
2. How did the program uninstalls go?
3. The OTL fixes log
4. The new OTL.txt log (There won't be an Extras.txt file this time)
5. The results of the files scanned by Jotti
6. How is the computer running now?

Advertisements

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
1. Malware is like a trail so I don't have that option?
2. Fine, No problem
3. :COMMANDS
[CREATERESTOREPOINT]

:OTL
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000\..\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4d79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}: "URL" = http://search.babylo...000000fb5cb892d
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Search the web (Babylon)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://search.babylo...00000fb5cb892d"
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.babylo...00fb5cb892d&q="
[2012/07/09 15:20:02 | 000,003,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\avg-secure-search.xml
[2012/08/08 16:03:36 | 000,002,349 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HF_G_Jul] "C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\HF_G_Jul.exe" /DoAction File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4133368832-3342889942-1754129440-1000..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O33 - MountPoints2\{ff6c0242-288d-11e1-ba10-002185028e00}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{ff6c0242-288d-11e1-ba10-002185028e00}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = M:\LaunchU3.exe -a
[2012/03/04 22:41:48 | 000,000,037 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\Neox\AppData\Local\1754111884ee9ab5277ca00.95260103
[2012/07/19 17:53:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C](C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\????) -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\迅雷软件

:FILES
inconfig /flushdns /c
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\SiteSafetyInstaller\11.1.0\\npsitesafety.dll
C:\Program Files\Babylon
C:\ProgramData\Babylon
C:\$AVG
C:\ProgramData\AVG2012
C:\Program Files\AVG
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

[RESETHOSTS]
[EMPTETEMP]

Jotti:
Found nothing on each of them

Testing my computer now

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

3. :COMMANDS
[CREATERESTOREPOINT]

What do you mean by these?

Please don't do anything else. I will be back to you.

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Hi SoullessZ,

When you said

Did you mean the Malwarebytes trial version for MalwareBytes Pro?

The trial period for MalwareBytes allows the program to run real time protection, so you should have that option. The following entries in the OTL log shows that MalwareBytes is still running with real time protection enabled. It shows up in the running processes:
PRC - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,655,944 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
PRC - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,462,920 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe

and in the regisrty run key:
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)

Did you check the program to see if you had that option?

If you didn't check the program:

Please open the Malware Bytes Program.
Click the Protection tab
If MalwareBytes is running with real time protection, there will be a green box with the words Protection Enabled and a check mark in it. If you see that:
Above the green box, there will be a box beside the words enable Protection. Uncheck that box.
Below the green box, there will be a box beside the words Start Protection Mode with windows. Uncheck that box.
Restart the computer.

1. Please let me know what you found on the MalwareBytes Protection page.
2. If protection was enabled for MalwareBytes, were you able to disable it?
3. Were you able to disable SuperAntiSpyware?
4. Were you able to disable Spybot S&D?

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
1 & 2.
I linked a image

3. Yes
4. Yes

Attached Thumbnails

• ProtectionSection.png

Edited by SoullessZ, 13 August 2012 - 01:41 PM.

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot. Wow, that is so strange. The OTL log shows that real protection is running but the screen shot clearly shows the protection mode is not enabled. It appears that the trial period was activated at one time but MalwareBytes didn't remove the running process and start up entry when it expired. :huh:

OK, let's review. You have disabled SuperAntiSpyware and Spybot S&D. You have uninstalled Spybot S&D, BabylonObjectInstaller and Java 6 Update 22. And you have run the AVG remover tool. If that isn't correct, please let me know. If it is correct, let's continue.

You didn't post the OTL fixes log. You just copied and pasted the OTL script that I gave you for the fix. Did you run the OTL fix? If you ran the fix, the fixes log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, (where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run). The file name will look something like this but the numbers will be different : 08112012_072142.log

1. Let me know whether or not you ran the OTL fix.
2. If you did run the OTL fix, please post the log.

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I don't know.. I ran the OTL fix... 100% yes

But that log... Idk what you're talking about

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

I ran the OTL fix... 100% yes

But that log... Idk what you're talking about

OK, let's look for it.

Step-1.

• Click the Start Orb
  • Right click Computer and click Explore. The computer operating system window will open up.
  • At the top of the window, click the Tools menu item and then click Folder Options.... A Folder Options window will open.
  • Click the View tab.
  • In the Advanced settings box, under the Hidden files and foldere section, make sure the radio button beside Show hidden files and folders has a blue dot in it. If it dosen't, click the button to put the blue dot in it.
  • If there is a check mark in the box next to Hide extensions for known file types, click the box to remove the check mark.
  • Click Apply or OK until the Folder Options window closes.
  • You should be back at the Explorer window.
  • In the left column, click on OS(C:). If you can't see it then click on the arrow beside Computer, then click on OS(C:)
  • In the new window, there will be some folders and files listed under the Name column.
  • Find the folder named _OTLMovdFiles and double click it to open it.
  • In side that folder there should be a file with a .log extension. It will look something like this:
  • 08112012_072142.log, except the numbers 08112012_072142 will be different.
  • Copy the contents of that log and paste it into your next reply

Step-2.

Posted Image OTL Scan

Please re-open OTL
  • Double click the Posted Image on your desktop. Vista /7 users right click and click Run as Administrator. Make sure all other windows are closed .
  • You will see a console like the one below:

Posted Image
  • Do Not click the box beside ScanAll Users or Include 64bit Scans
  • Make sure the Output box at the top is set to Standard Output.
  • In the Extra Registry section click the circle beside Use Safelist.<---Important
  • Click the box beside LOP Check and Purity Check
  • Click the Posted Image button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so.
  • Let the scan run uninterrupted.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows, OTL.Txt will open on the desktop and Extras.Txt will be minimized on the task bar. These are saved in the same location as OTL. That will be your Downloads folder.
  • Please copy the contents of these files, one at a time, and paste them into your reply. To do that:
  • On the .txt file Menu Bar click Edit then click Select All. This will highlight the contents of the file. Then click Copy.
  • Right-click inside the forum post window then click Paste. This will paste the contents of the .txt file in the in the post window.

Step-3.

1. The OTL fixes log
2. The new OTL.txt log
3. The new Extras.txt log
4. Tell me about any other issues with your computer.

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I would've told you other issues if I did have any in my first post.. I only have that issue and you're telling me to do the same scan over 100 times..
What's next? Reopen OTL and scan again for the lolz?

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
I apologize. I don't mean to upset you. I just needed to know if the OTL fix did what it was supposed to do.
Sometimes malware hides itself. And when the part of the malware that is visible in the log is removed, the other malware files become visible.
And sometime, depending on what the malware is, the OTL fix doesn't get some of the things that were in the fix. That's why we need to see the fix log. We ask for the OTL quick scan after a fix to make sure that nothing else revealed itself after the fix. But in this case, since you can't find the fixes log, the OTL scan would have shown me if everything in the fix had been taken care of.

After the fix had been run, in your next post (#17) you said that you were testing the system. But you never came back to tell me how the system was after you tested it, so I assumed the problem was gone.

This is not the kind of experience we want you to have here. If you want me to continue I will. But I won't do it in the dark. When I ask for a log I want to see the log. If you would prefer, I'll ask someone else to step in and continue with you. But they are gonna ask you to post logs too.

Just let me know what you want to do.

Advertisements

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Can I try with a new guy

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Absolutely, I will ask someone to step in.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Good day, I will be assisting you from this point onwards. :)

Please take note of the below...

• I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
  • It may prove beneficial if you print of the following instructions or save them to notepad as I post them.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
Vista Advice:

All applications I ask to be used will require to be run in Administrator mode. IE: Right click on and select Run as Administrator.

The Operating System in use comes with a inbuilt utility called User Access Control(UAC) when prompted by this with anything I ask you to do carry out please select the option Allow.

Security Application Check:

Please download and save SecurityCheck.exe to your Desktop from one of the links below.

Link 1
Link 2

• Right-click SecurityCheck.exe and select Run as Administrator then follow the on-screen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
  • Please post the contents of that document in your next reply.
Re-scan with OTL:

OTL has been recently updated, so please delete your current version. It can be located here:-

C:\Users\Neox\Downloads\OTL.exe

and all logs created(so that would be OTL.txt & Extra.txt) if still present.

Then download a new copy of OTL and save it to your Desktop.

Alternate downloads are here and here.

• Right-click on OTL.exe and select Run as Administrator to start OTL.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Please post the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.
When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is your computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • SecurityCheck Log.
  • Both OTL logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
My computer is still over downloading when opening youtube video's or websites... It's like opening google and my DL pops to 600..
Also in the past when watching streams I usually DL at a low amount... Which didn't lag me nor anyone else. But now it downloads more when doing small things which lags myself abit more and others...
If that makes sense.

So yes the same problem is still here. No other problems.

The other things are coming up now

Edited by SoullessZ, 15 August 2012 - 02:36 PM.

SoullessZ

SoullessZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Security Check log.

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.43
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x86 (UAC is enabled)
Internet Explorer 8 Out of date!
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
Windows Firewall Enabled!
Microsoft Security Essentials
Antivirus up to date!
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
SUPERAntiSpyware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.62.0.1300
CCleaner
Java™ 6 Update 33
Java version out of Date!
Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.270
Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)
Mozilla Firefox (14.0.1)
Google Chrome 21.0.1180.77
Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79
Google Chrome Plugins...
Google Chrome VisualElementsManifest.xml..
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe
Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui.exe
Neox Desktop All Folders Virus scanners\wopt021\WLAN Optimizer.exe -?-
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 13 % Defragment your hard drive soon!
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

OTL coming up soon

Edited by SoullessZ, 15 August 2012 - 02:44 PM.