Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WiFi will not stay connected, Cisco router

• Please log in to reply

Hannerz_04

Hannerz_04

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Cisco router & all of the lights to are working as if I should be able to use my WiFi. A few weeks ago there was a power outage & since then my WiFi will rarely ever work. I could be completely wrong, the power outage may not even be my problem. I could be telling myself that to not frustrate myself. Anyway. When I use my ethernet cord, my internet works perfectly fine. But when I try to use my WiFi, nothing works! When I scan for the networks, mine pops up & shows the full signal strength, yet it just won't even work for me. Do I need to get a new router? /:

Advertisements

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Have you tried removing the password off the wifi setup and trying to connect without a password?

Regards,
Olrik