Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox Issues

• Please log in to reply

padre03

padre03

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
For some unknown reason, links at the top of my Firefox window have become unexecutable (i.e. non-clickable) - even links that are located further down the page become non-working after being scrolled towards the top. I noticed this after updating to the lastest version of Zonealarm. I've since uninstalled Zonealarm and am currently using Online Armor, but am still having the same issues. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox to no avail.

For what it's worth, links located at the top of my Internet Explorer window work fine.

Any insight that could be provided is welcome - thanks.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode

Safe Mode is a special Firefox mode that can be used to troubleshoot and fix problems. Safe Mode, temporarily resets some settings and disables add-ons that might be causing problems. By comparing Firefox behavior in normal mode to its behavior in Safe Mode you may be able to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

See link HERE

padre03

padre03

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Problem solved - thanks!

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts