Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hp m6 1035 or 1045?

• Please log in to reply

tmaff

tmaff

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
i just bought an hp m6 1035 from best buy for $650 and the guy told me that it is a better gaming laptop than the 1045 because it has dedicated video card and a better processor. the 2 have virtually all the same specs besides those 2 pretty major differences. I was wondering if i should spend an extra $50 and return my 35 to buy the 45 (i would also be spending $699 which means free xbox) or if yall think the hardware in the m6 is going to be better for gaming- i play diablo iii currently

if itll be the same, im going to return it and get the free xbox, but if you think the 35 is better then im content haha

thanks!

Advertisements