Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Grammar check through GPO for all users help appreciated

• Please log in to reply

reem18

reem18

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Morning All

WIthin in the company I work for I have recently added the microsoft office .adm templates and turned on spell check for all users, we have a mixture of desktop and laptop users using windows XP and windows 7. This worked fine and turned on the spellcheckers for everyone before they can send a mail. I have now had a request that grammar needs to be on as well, however the .adm templates do not give a grammar option :(

Is there anyway I can turn on the grammar check for all users within the business, through the registry or I have seen people talk about taking the grammar check off word and somehow putting it into outlook .adm, but no one actually fully telling you how to do it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisements