Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Despritly need help on my condition zero..

• Please log in to reply

celroxurass

celroxurass

• Pip
  • 2 posts
okay i just bought condition zero :help: cuz there's bots and stuff which are good for practice :tazz:
the installation and everything went reali good and the game starts when i click condition zero...nothing wrong there....
the problem is when i try to get into a server or start my own game it just automaticaly shuts itself down which is weird....even teh single player dont work for some reason...it loads for like 1 lil block and then the whole game shuts down with no warning or anything ;)
so yeah...pretty weird...if anyone of you who had a similar problem or just know how to fix it plz help me out :help:
thank you so much for reading and ur consideration :help:

Advertisements

Bo-Train

Bo-Train

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey man,

I had cz a while back and when I first bought it it did the same thing for a while, and then loaded only to precaching resources, and then froze.

I just kept trying, and my persistince paid off. After about 5 days, it suddenly clicked and went smooth, with no probs thereafter.

So my advice is keep trying for at least a week, and if it still screws up, thats over my head :tazz:

But try that first, cuz other peeps had the same prob, and they just did the same as me.

-Bo Train

celroxurass

celroxurass

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thx lolz! :tazz: guess wut! i tried it for an hour...and gave up lolz! but i did not stop! i chose to uninstal it :help: and gues wut...it worked ;) yeah! now it works...mmmmmmmmmmm practicing with bots lolz =D thx anywayz lol u spent 5 days! u have seriously too much time on ur hand or ur just patient =D