Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen of Death

• Please log in to reply

DeathNote

DeathNote

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
hello dear Geeks to go support community

as the title says i ahve a problem with my windows and its called "Blue Screen of Death" the first error accoured yesterday and the second one like 5 min ago!! I have no idea why is this happening to my pc i scanned it with my smart security nothing has been found so the next option is to contact u guys so please help me.

Link to where i found out name of my problem: http://en.wikipedia....Screen_of_Death

thanks

Advertisements

DeathNote

DeathNote

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
just got this attack infof rom my eset please help!!!

its in slovene language but it says someone tryed to do something with my pc please help !!!

Attached Thumbnails

• attack.png

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go

I think it actually says
detected memory DNS poisoning attack

followed by
remote IP address
and the address

presumably you will know if that is a more accurate translation than

but it says someone tryed to do something with my pc please help !!!

I am unsure how we will go on, if most of your reports from what we ask you to run are going to be in the Slovenian language.

However lets give it a try please.

Please go here
http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/

follow the advice and see if you can, as asked post an OTL log, but it will really have to be in English, as to the best of my knowledge we do not have any Slovenian members or speakers on the malware staff.

However, please try and see how you go on.

PLEASE PROVIDE in the Malware forum a link to this topic, so that my colleague in Malware can readily see the translation, and if you consider it in any way inaccurate please say so, providing your correction to it.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yep this is a infection Mac. Just in case all logs and everything will be in the native language I would suggest putting that in the original post also so that someone can help that knows the language. :thumbsup:

DeathNote

DeathNote

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
okey i will do what mac says!!

thank you