Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

win32:Bitcoinminer-U [PUP] infection. Plus others?!?

• Please log in to reply

Danuaro

Danuaro

• Pip
  • 3 posts
First off, thanks for any help any of you may have to offer.

One day ago (6/9/12) I got back from about two months out of the country. My computer was off this entire time and thus my virus software (Avast ver. 6) did not have a chance to update itself. Upon returning, it never updated itself automatically like it normally does, and of course I failed to notice. After about 8 hours it finally told me that it had updated to new definitions, however in the meantime I found that Firefox was telling me that I was unable to connect to the internet even though I actually was.

Shortly thereafter a warning came up on my screen telling me that the FBI had detected my computer sending "illegal terrorist communications" and that I needed to pay a $200 fine. Obviously when the FBI finds you are up to no good, all they need are a few hundred bucks and then they'll let you go back at it right? I managed to get around the locked message and restart and do an Avast boot scan.

During the Avast scan it came up with some files it claimed were infected by "win32:Bitcoinminer -U [PUP] which it then deleted. There were other files as well but things seemed to move a little fast for me to get a chance to write them down. Upon a restart It informed me that I also had an infection of Win32:malware-gen, Win64:Sirefef-A, Win32:downloader-PKU, and Win32:Sirefef-PL!! Not sure if those are all different viruses or all files tied to one, but either way they sound fun.

I ran another scan with both Avast and Malwarebytes. MWB found a few things which were deleted and after new scans Avast and MWB both report 0 infected files. My computer seems to be working fairly normally, however I find it hard to believe it was that simple to get rid of the cornucopia of pleasure that it seems I had. I've included both logs from an OTL scan that just completed as well as a previous MWB log from when it told me I had some friends that needed exterminating.

Do you guys think I am in the clear? Or does it seem that I may still have something? I've read that win32:bitcoinminer is particuarly nasty and usually includes a keylogger so I just want to make sure everything is free and clear before I really use my computer much anymore.

It also seems the OTL extras file has quite a few errors at the end, but I am no pro in reading that so unsure if they are typical or even tied to any sort of "virus"

Thanks!

OTL.txt
OTL logfile created on: 8/10/2012 8:34:12 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.56.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.91% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.46 Gb Available in Paging File | 90.13% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 58.59 Gb Total Space | 44.52 Gb Free Space | 75.98% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 407.16 Gb Total Space | 204.82 Gb Free Space | 50.31% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: HOTPANTS | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\MusicManager.exe (Google Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jucheck.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files\Avast\defs\12081001\algo.dll ()
MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\libaudioenc.dll ()
MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\libmpgdec.dll ()
MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\libaacdec.dll ()
MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\libid3tag.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (HidServ) -- %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (WDICA) -- File not found
DRV - (PDRFRAME) -- File not found
DRV - (PDRELI) -- File not found
DRV - (PDFRAME) -- File not found
DRV - (PDCOMP) -- File not found
DRV - (PCIDump) -- File not found
DRV - (lbrtfdc) -- File not found
DRV - (i2omgmt) -- File not found
DRV - (Changer) -- File not found
DRV - (ALCXWDM) -- system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS File not found
DRV - (cxtbop) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ktcjeq.sys ()
DRV - (dtsoftbus01) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dtsoftbus01.sys (DT Soft Ltd)
DRV - (aswSnx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswSP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswRdr) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswTdi) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswMon2) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon2.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswFsBlk) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (Aavmker4) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aavmker4.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (NETwLx32) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETwLx32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IntcAzAudAddService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.microsoft...er=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft...B_PVER}&ar=home
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\g, = http://www.google.com/search?q=%s
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - user.js - File not found

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_270.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa3,version=3.0.0: C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@videolan.org/vlc,version=1.1.11: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll (the VideoLAN Team)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@unity3d.com/UnityPlayer,version=1.0: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files\Avast\WebRep\FF [2011/12/25 23:36:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2012/03/02 09:48:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Firefox\components [2012/08/10 15:53:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Firefox\plugins

[2011/06/28 00:56:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/05/07 14:53:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\a0r6lqg3.default\extensions
[2012/04/04 23:29:01 | 000,140,964 | ---- | M] () (No name found) -- C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\A0R6LQG3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\[email protected]
[2011/12/25 23:36:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (avast! WebRep) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVAST\WEBREP\FF

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com
CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:instantFieldTrialGroupParameter}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:instantFieldTrialGroupParameter}client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - plugin: Remoting Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\gcswf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.290.11 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Java™ Platform SE 6 U29 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Picasa (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll
CHR - plugin: VLC Multimedia Plug-in (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll
CHR - plugin: iTunes Application Detector (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave for Director (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
CHR - plugin: Default Plug-in (Enabled) = default_plugin
CHR - Extension: avast! WebRep = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\icmlaeflemplmjndnaapfdbbnpncnbda\6.0.1374_0\
CHR - Extension: Smooth Gestures = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lfkgmnnajiljnolcgolmmgnecgldgeld\0.15.4.13_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2001/08/23 05:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Links) - {0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Alcmtr] C:\WINDOWS\Alcmtr.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\Avast\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDCPL] C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe (DT Soft Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Google Update] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [MusicManager] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\MusicManager.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (cleanup)] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\cleanup.dll (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableCAD = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableStatusMessages = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: VerboseStatus = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: NoInternetOpenWith = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 255
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMHelp = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveTrack = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: ClearRecentDocsOnExit = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoRecentDocsMenu = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoRecentDocsHistory = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMMyPictures = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMConfigurePrograms = 1
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\WINDOWS\System32\GPhotos.scr (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll File not found
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.micros...b?1309276559249 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0031-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 69.145.248.4 69.146.17.2 69.144.49.29
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{C267755B-60F3-47D1-A55C-BD0E0C5416B3}: DhcpNameServer = 69.145.248.4 69.146.17.2 69.144.49.29
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - (crypt32.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - (cryptnet.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - (cscdll.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - (%SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - (wlnotify.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - (wlnotify.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - (sclgntfy.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - (WlNotify.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - (wlnotify.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - (wlnotify.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2011/06/28 00:33:18 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/08/10 20:08:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/08/10 19:58:10 | 004,728,003 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2012/08/10 18:52:57 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Recent
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/08/10 20:08:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/08/10 20:06:42 | 000,054,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ktcjeq.sys
[2012/08/10 19:58:29 | 004,728,003 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2012/08/10 19:53:05 | 000,399,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2012/08/10 19:53:05 | 000,061,476 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2012/08/10 19:48:06 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2012/08/10 18:40:05 | 000,001,010 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2025429265-2111687655-1606980848-500UA.job
[2012/08/10 15:46:38 | 000,426,184 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2012/08/10 15:46:37 | 000,070,344 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2012/08/10 15:44:51 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2012/08/09 22:40:00 | 000,000,958 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2025429265-2111687655-1606980848-500Core.job
[2012/08/08 22:43:39 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,021,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,017,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,012,067 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2012/08/08 17:21:36 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/08/10 20:06:42 | 000,054,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ktcjeq.sys
[2012/08/09 12:15:01 | 000,000,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}\L\00000004.@
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2012/06/08 14:41:39 | 000,029,938 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DIIUnin.dat
[2012/05/23 08:58:01 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/12/30 21:19:59 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2011/10/01 12:12:45 | 000,018,440 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2011/06/28 11:23:25 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2011/06/28 11:06:50 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ChCfg.exe
[2011/06/28 11:06:36 | 000,000,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\RTHDAEQ0.dat
[2011/06/28 00:55:57 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2011/06/28 00:38:23 | 001,498,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igkrng400.bin
[2011/06/28 00:33:44 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/06/28 00:31:08 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2011/06/28 00:29:35 | 000,100,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zlib1.dll
[2011/06/28 00:29:22 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libpng13.dll
[2011/06/27 18:22:01 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2011/06/27 18:20:38 | 000,117,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/02/09 05:10:48 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}\@
[2009/02/09 05:10:48 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}\@

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/08/29 20:45:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Canon
[2012/06/08 14:35:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Lite
[2011/08/21 08:56:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\GARMIN
[2011/06/28 10:36:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\ImgBurn
[2011/06/29 23:59:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\OpenOffice.org
[2011/06/28 00:47:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Opera
[2012/03/10 19:00:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Spotify
[2011/09/25 20:01:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\StreamTorrent
[2012/01/10 21:33:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Trillian
[2012/03/25 22:03:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Unity
[2012/08/10 15:43:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\uTorrent
[2011/06/28 00:52:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVAST Software
[2012/06/08 14:35:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Lite
[2011/08/21 08:42:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GARMIN
[2011/06/28 12:17:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Last.fm
[2011/11/30 16:45:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PhotoStitch
[2011/06/28 11:48:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521}

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

Extras.txt
OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/10/2012 8:34:12 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.56.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.91% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.46 Gb Available in Paging File | 90.13% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 58.59 Gb Total Space | 44.52 Gb Free Space | 75.98% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 407.16 Gb Total Space | 204.82 Gb Free Space | 50.31% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: HOTPANTS | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.html [@ = Opera.HTML] -- C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe (Opera Software)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" "%1" (Opera Software)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" "%1" (Opera Software)
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /k cd "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 4

========== Firewall Settings ==========

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216031FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 31
"{3E171899-0175-47CC-84C4-562ACDD4C021}" = OpenOffice.org 3.3
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
"{59F6A514-9813-47A3-948C-8A155460CC2A}" = RICOH R5C83x/84x Flash Media Controller Driver Ver.3.51.01
"{65F9E1F3-A2C1-4AA9-9F33-A3AEB0255F0E}" = Garmin USB Drivers
"{7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = ALPS Touch Pad Driver
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)
"{AD4203ED-7683-435E-B436-C299773A9936}" = MapSource - US Topo v3.02
"{AFBAB9A0-DDE8-49AE-8C17-A01B61BEE64B}" = Garmin MapSource
"{B3575D00-27EF-49C2-B9E0-14B3D954E992}" = Apple Application Support
"{C23CD6DA-1958-43A5-ADD0-59396572E02E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{C2E4B5BD-32DB-4817-A060-341AB17C3F90}" = Bonjour
"{C6579A65-9CAE-4B31-8B6B-3306E0630A66}" = Apple Software Update
"{C897FCB3-2F8B-4185-8035-79E2AF3A92A4}" = iTunes
"{D3B3B9B2-FE73-44CB-8C0A-F737D92F991B}" = Broadcom Gigabit Integrated Controller
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"49CF605F02C7954F4E139D18828DE298CD59217C" = Windows Driver Package - Garmin (grmnusb) GARMIN Devices (06/03/2009 2.3.0.0)
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 9.20
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
"avast" = avast! Free Antivirus
"DAEMON Tools Lite" = DAEMON Tools Lite
"Diablo II" = Diablo II
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"ImgBurn" = ImgBurn
"LastFM_is1" = Last.fm 1.5.4.27091
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.62.0.1300
"Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (x86 en-US)
"MozillaMaintenanceService" = Mozilla Maintenance Service
"Opera 11.50.1074" = Opera 11.50
"PhotoStitch" = Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
"Picasa 3" = Picasa 3
"Spotify" = Spotify
"StreamTorrent 1.0" = StreamTorrent 1.0
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.1.11
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"MusicManager" = Music Manager
"Spotify" = Spotify
"UnityWebPlayer" = Unity Web Player

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ System Events ]
Error - 1/27/2012 1:14:14 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} did not register
with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 1/27/2012 1:14:45 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} did not register

Error - 1/27/2012 1:15:15 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 1/27/2012 1:15:46 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 1/27/2012 1:16:16 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 1/27/2012 1:16:46 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 1/27/2012 1:17:17 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 2/6/2012 1:05:24 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.1.100 for the Network Card with network
address 001B77D69A98 has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 2/7/2012 3:47:03 AM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.2.9 for the Network Card with network
address 001B77D69A98 has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 2/10/2012 2:53:23 PM | Computer Name = HOTPANTS | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1000
Description = Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.1.100 on
the Network Card with network address 001B77D69A98.

< End of report >

MWB scan log:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.62.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.08.10.09

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512
Administrator :: HOTPANTS [administrator]

8/10/2012 7:56:29 PM
mbam-log-2012-08-10 (19-56-29).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 178828
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 45 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 1
HKCU\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{42AEDC87-2188-41FD-B9A3-0C966FEABEC1}\INPROCSERVER32 (Trojan.Zaccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 2
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run|GoogleChrome (Trojan.Cridex) -> Data: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1jfuweif.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKCU\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InprocServer32| (Trojan.Zaccess) -> Data: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}\n. -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Detected: 1
HKCR\CLSID\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32| (Trojan.Zaccess) -> Bad: (\\.\globalroot\systemroot\Installer\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}\n.) Good: (wbemess.dll) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\1jfuweif.exe (Trojan.Cridex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
You are still showing signs of the latest Zero Access so let's run the full routine on it:

Copy the text in the code box by highlighting and Ctrl + c

:files
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\Desktop.ini
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_64\Desktop.ini
C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Desktop.ini

:reg
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InprocServer32]
""="%systemroot%\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll"
[-HKCU\Software\Classes\clsid\{c5e9a20b-cc8b-a378-8aff-40d0f483c079}]

:Commands
[EMPTYFLASH]
[EMPTYJAVA]
[purity]
[Reboot]

then Double on OTL to start. Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste (ctrl +v) the text. Verify that you got it all and Then click the RUN FIX button (NOT THE QUICK SCAN button!) at the top
Let the program run unhindered, OTL will reboot the PC when it is done. Save the log and copy and paste it into a reply.

Download aswMBR.exe ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
Double click aswMBR.exe
uncheck trace disk IO calls
Click the "Scan" button to start scan (Accept the Avast Engine)
On completion of the scan if the Fix button is enabled (not the FixMBR button) press it and then run a new scan and click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
If the Fix button is not enabled then just click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply

ComboFix

:!: It must be saved to your desktop, do not run it from your browser:!:

:!: Disable your Antivirus software when downloading or running Combofix. If it has Script Blocking features, please disable these as well. See: http://www.bleepingc...opic114351.html

Download and Save this file -- to your Desktop -- from either of these two sources:
http://download.blee...Bs/ComboFix.exe
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

Double click on ComboFix to start the program.

* :!: Important: Have no other programs running. Your Task Bar should be clear of any program entries including your Browser.

* A window may open with a series of Disclaimers. Accept the Disclaimers to start the fix.

A caution - Do not run Combofix more than once. Do not touch your mouse/keyboard until the scan has completed, as this may cause the process to stall or your computer to lock. The scan will temporarily disable your desktop, and if interrupted may leave your desktop disabled. If this occurs, please reboot to restore the desktop. Even when ComboFix appears to be doing nothing, look at your Drive light. If it is flashing, Combofix is still at work.

A file will be created at => C:\Combofix.txt. I'll need to see that in your reply.

Download TDSSKiller:
http://support.kaspe.../tdsskiller.exe
Save it to your desktop then run it.
Double click on TDSSKiller.exe and to start the program.

If TDSSKiller alerts you that the system needs to reboot, please consent.

Run TDSSKiller again but this time:
before you hit the Scan hit Change Parameters and check the two items under Additional Options. OK then Scan.
In this mode it is prone to false positives so do not change the SKIP option to DELETE unless it says TDSS.
When done, a log file should be created on your C: drive named "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents in your next reply.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

http://www.malwareby...lwarebytes_free

SAVE Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe to start the program.
* follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.
* The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
* Post that log back here.

Right click on (My) Computer and select Manage (Continue) Then the Event Viewer. Next select Windows Logs. Right click on System and Clear Log, Clear. Repeat for Application.

Reboot.

1. Please download the Event Viewer Tool by Vino Rosso
http://images.malwar...om/vino/VEW.exe
and save it to your Desktop:
2. Double-click VEW.exe
3. Under 'Select log to query', select:

* System
4. Under 'Select type to list', select:
* Error
* Warning

Then use the 'Number of events' as follows:

1. Click the radio button for 'Number of events'
Type 20 in the 1 to 20 box
Then click the Run button.
Notepad will open with the output log.

Please post the Output log in your next reply then repeat but select Application.

Copy the text in the code box:

DRIVES
nnetsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
%systemroot%\assembly\GAC_32\*.ini
%systemroot%\assembly\GAC_64\*.ini
msconfig
safebootminimal
safebootnetwork
activex
drivers32
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe
%APPDATA%\*.
/md5start
pnrpnsp.dll 
nwprovau.dll
nlaapi.dll
napinsp.dll
mswsock.dll
winrnr.dll
wshelper.dll
services.exe
atapi.sys
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
Userinit.exe
svchost.exe
csrss.exe
PrintIsolationHost.exe
consrv.dll
/md5stop
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs
hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs
%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
CREATERESTOREPOINT

Run OTL

Paste (Ctrl + v) the copied text in the box where it says Custom Scan/Fixes

Select the All option in the Extra Registry group then Run Scan.

You should get two logs. Please copy and paste both of them.

Ron

Danuaro

Danuaro

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ron
Thanks for the help, sorry its taken me so long to get around to working on this. Here are all the logs created from the scans you have asked me to run. The only logs that are missing are the OTL logs from the fix you had me run first thing. It restarted without ever showing any and I can't seem to find any that were saved somewhere. Attached are the logs from:

MBR log
Combofix log
TDS log
MWB log
Event viewer log (I combined both logs into one file)

Below are the new logs from OTL Extras.txt followed by OTL.txt
Thanks again for your help.

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/15/2012 2:23:32 PM - Run 2

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.42 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.09% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.44 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.53% Paging File free

Drive C: | 58.59 Gb Total Space | 44.58 Gb Free Space | 76.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 407.16 Gb Total Space | 204.63 Gb Free Space | 50.26% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

========== Extra Registry (All) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.bat [@ = batfile] -- "%1" %*
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.cmd [@ = cmdfile] -- "%1" %*
.com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hta [@ = htafile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshta.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = Opera.HTML] -- C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe (Opera Software)
.inf [@ = inffile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.ini [@ = inifile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
.js [@ = JSFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.jse [@ = JSEFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.pif [@ = piffile] -- "%1" %*
.reg [@ = regfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.scr [@ = scrfile] -- "%1" /S
.txt [@ = txtfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.vbe [@ = VBEFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.vbs [@ = VBSFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.wsf [@ = WSFFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.wsh [@ = WSHFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
batfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
chm.file [open] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
cmdfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htafile [open] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" "%1" (Opera Software)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inifile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inifile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
InternetShortcut [print] -- rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
regfile [open] -- regedit.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
regfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
txtfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
txtfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
txtfile [printto] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4" (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wshfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /k cd "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DisableUnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcast" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DisableUnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcast" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216031FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 31
"{3E171899-0175-47CC-84C4-562ACDD4C021}" = OpenOffice.org 3.3
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
"{59F6A514-9813-47A3-948C-8A155460CC2A}" = RICOH R5C83x/84x Flash Media Controller Driver Ver.3.51.01
"{65F9E1F3-A2C1-4AA9-9F33-A3AEB0255F0E}" = Garmin USB Drivers
"{7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = ALPS Touch Pad Driver
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)
"{AD4203ED-7683-435E-B436-C299773A9936}" = MapSource - US Topo v3.02
"{AFBAB9A0-DDE8-49AE-8C17-A01B61BEE64B}" = Garmin MapSource
"{B3575D00-27EF-49C2-B9E0-14B3D954E992}" = Apple Application Support
"{C23CD6DA-1958-43A5-ADD0-59396572E02E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{C2E4B5BD-32DB-4817-A060-341AB17C3F90}" = Bonjour
"{C6579A65-9CAE-4B31-8B6B-3306E0630A66}" = Apple Software Update
"{C897FCB3-2F8B-4185-8035-79E2AF3A92A4}" = iTunes
"{D3B3B9B2-FE73-44CB-8C0A-F737D92F991B}" = Broadcom Gigabit Integrated Controller
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"49CF605F02C7954F4E139D18828DE298CD59217C" = Windows Driver Package - Garmin (grmnusb) GARMIN Devices (06/03/2009 2.3.0.0)
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 9.20
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
"avast" = avast! Free Antivirus
"DAEMON Tools Lite" = DAEMON Tools Lite
"Diablo II" = Diablo II
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"ImgBurn" = ImgBurn
"LastFM_is1" = Last.fm 1.5.4.27091
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.62.0.1300
"Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (x86 en-US)
"MozillaMaintenanceService" = Mozilla Maintenance Service
"Opera 11.50.1074" = Opera 11.50
"PhotoStitch" = Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
"Picasa 3" = Picasa 3
"Spotify" = Spotify
"StreamTorrent 1.0" = StreamTorrent 1.0
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.1.11
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"MusicManager" = Music Manager
"Spotify" = Spotify

< End of report >

OTL.txt
OTL logfile created on: 8/15/2012 2:23:32 PM - Run 2

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.42 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.09% Memory free
3.84 Gb Paging File | 3.44 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.53% Paging File free

Drive C: | 58.59 Gb Total Space | 44.58 Gb Free Space | 76.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 407.16 Gb Total Space | 204.63 Gb Free Space | 50.26% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files\Avast\defs\12081503\algo.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Firefox\mozjs.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (wscsvc) -- %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\wscsvc.dll File not found
SRV - (HidServ) -- %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
SRV - (ERSvc) -- %SystemRoot%\System32\ersvc.dll File not found
SRV - (ClipSrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe File not found
SRV - (CiSvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe File not found
SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (WDICA) -- File not found
DRV - (PDRFRAME) -- File not found
DRV - (PDRELI) -- File not found
DRV - (PDFRAME) -- File not found
DRV - (PDCOMP) -- File not found
DRV - (PCIDump) -- File not found
DRV - (lbrtfdc) -- File not found
DRV - (i2omgmt) -- File not found
DRV - (Changer) -- File not found
DRV - (catchme) -- C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys File not found
DRV - (ALCXWDM) -- system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS File not found
DRV - (dtsoftbus01) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dtsoftbus01.sys (DT Soft Ltd)
DRV - (aswSnx) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswSP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswRdr) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswTdi) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswMon2) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon2.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (aswFsBlk) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (Aavmker4) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aavmker4.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV - (NETwLx32) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETwLx32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IntcAzAudAddService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\g, = http://www.google.com/search?q=%s
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - user.js - File not found

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_270.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa3,version=3.0.0: C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@videolan.org/vlc,version=1.1.11: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll (the VideoLAN Team)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@unity3d.com/UnityPlayer,version=1.0: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files\Avast\WebRep\FF [2011/12/25 23:36:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Firefox\components [2012/08/10 15:53:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Firefox\plugins

[2011/06/28 00:56:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/05/07 14:53:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\a0r6lqg3.default\extensions
[2012/04/04 23:29:01 | 000,140,964 | ---- | M] () (No name found) -- C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\A0R6LQG3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\[email protected]
[2011/12/25 23:36:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (avast! WebRep) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVAST\WEBREP\FF

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:instantFieldTrialGroupParameter}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:instantFieldTrialGroupParameter}client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - plugin: Remoting Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.56\gcswf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.290.11 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Java™ Platform SE 6 U29 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Picasa (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll
CHR - plugin: VLC Multimedia Plug-in (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll
CHR - plugin: iTunes Application Detector (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave for Director (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
CHR - plugin: Default Plug-in (Enabled) = default_plugin
CHR - Extension: avast! WebRep = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\icmlaeflemplmjndnaapfdbbnpncnbda\6.0.1374_0\
CHR - Extension: Smooth Gestures = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lfkgmnnajiljnolcgolmmgnecgldgeld\0.15.4.13_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/08/15 13:38:04 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\Avast\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe (DT Soft Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [MusicManager] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Google\MusicManager\MusicManager.exe (Google Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableCAD = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableStatusMessages = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: VerboseStatus = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: NoInternetOpenWith = 1
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMHelp = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveTrack = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMMyPictures = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSMConfigurePrograms = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\WINDOWS\System32\GPhotos.scr (Google Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.micros...b?1309276559249 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0031-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 69.145.248.4 69.146.17.2 69.144.49.29
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{C267755B-60F3-47D1-A55C-BD0E0C5416B3}: DhcpNameServer = 69.145.248.4 69.146.17.2 69.144.49.29
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2011/06/28 00:33:18 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: HidServ - %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

SafeBootNet: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Messenger - %SystemRoot%\System32\msgsvc.dll File not found
SafeBootNet: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} - NetShow
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {283807B5-2C60-11D0-A31D-00AA00B92C03} - DirectAnimation
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {2F6EFCE6-10DF-49F9-9E64-9AE3775B2588} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)
ActiveX: {36f8ec70-c29a-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding for Java
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {3bf42070-b3b1-11d1-b5c5-0000f8051515} - Uniscribe
ActiveX: {411EDCF7-755D-414E-A74B-3DCD6583F589} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
ActiveX: {4278c270-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Advanced Authoring
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - Microsoft Outlook Express 6
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - DirectShow
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4b218e3e-bc98-4770-93d3-2731b9329278} - Internet Explorer
ActiveX: {4f216970-c90c-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - DirectAnimation Java Classes
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.7
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} -
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - %SystemRoot%\system32\ie4uinit.exe
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {ACC563BC-4266-43f0-B6ED-9D38C4202C7E} -
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {CC2A9BA0-3BDD-11D0-821E-444553540000} - Task Scheduler
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} - Macromedia Shockwave Flash
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.msaudio1 - msaud32.acm File not found
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - sl_anet.acm File not found
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - ir41_32.ax File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xircom
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\xerox
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\srchasst
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oobe
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\netmeeting
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\msn gaming zone
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\msagent
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\movie maker
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\microsoft frontpage
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv
[2012/08/15 14:06:53 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Recent
[2012/08/15 13:44:09 | 002,208,856 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2012/08/15 13:22:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2012/08/15 13:22:47 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos
[2012/08/15 13:22:47 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Videos
[2012/08/15 13:22:47 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
[2012/08/15 13:22:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt
[2012/08/15 13:02:47 | 004,731,392 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2012/08/15 12:58:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2012/08/10 20:08:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/08/10 19:58:10 | 004,731,145 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/08/15 14:20:09 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\VEW.exe
[2012/08/15 14:12:27 | 000,399,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2012/08/15 14:12:27 | 000,061,476 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2012/08/15 14:07:51 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2012/08/15 13:44:31 | 002,208,856 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2012/08/15 13:38:04 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2012/08/15 13:22:21 | 004,731,145 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2012/08/15 13:21:18 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2012/08/15 13:03:39 | 004,731,392 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2012/08/15 13:01:10 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2012/08/15 12:40:00 | 000,001,010 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2025429265-2111687655-1606980848-500UA.job
[2012/08/14 22:40:00 | 000,000,958 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2025429265-2111687655-1606980848-500Core.job
[2012/08/14 19:43:30 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2012/08/10 20:08:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/08/10 15:46:38 | 000,426,184 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2012/08/10 15:46:37 | 000,070,344 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,021,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,017,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2012/08/08 17:47:19 | 000,012,067 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2012/08/08 17:21:36 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/08/15 14:20:09 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\VEW.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2012/08/15 13:23:39 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2012/08/15 13:21:18 | 000,000,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2012/06/08 15:07:40 | 000,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2012/06/08 14:41:39 | 000,029,938 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DIIUnin.dat
[2012/05/23 08:58:01 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/12/30 21:19:59 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2011/10/01 12:12:45 | 000,018,440 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2011/06/28 11:23:25 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2011/06/28 11:06:50 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ChCfg.exe
[2011/06/28 11:06:36 | 000,000,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\RTHDAEQ0.dat
[2011/06/28 00:55:57 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2011/06/28 00:38:23 | 001,498,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igkrng400.bin
[2011/06/28 00:33:44 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/06/28 00:31:08 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2011/06/28 00:29:35 | 000,100,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zlib1.dll
[2011/06/28 00:29:22 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libpng13.dll
[2011/06/27 18:22:01 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2011/06/27 18:20:38 | 000,117,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT

========== Custom Scans ==========

========== Drive Information ==========

Physical Drives
---------------

Drive: \\\\.\\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - Fixed\thard disk media
Interface type: IDE
Media Type: Fixed\thard disk media
Model: WDC WD5000BEVT-00A0RT0
Partitions: 2
Status Info: 0

Partitions
---------------

DeviceID: Disk #0, Partition #0
PartitionType: Installable File System
Bootable: True
BootPartition: True
PrimaryPartition: True
Size: 59.00GB
Starting Offset: 32256
Hidden sectors: 0

DeviceID: Disk #0, Partition #1
PartitionType: Extended w/Extended Int 13
Bootable: False
BootPartition: False
PrimaryPartition: False
Size: 407.00GB
Starting Offset: 62915166720
Hidden sectors: 0

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< %systemroot%\assembly\GAC_32\*.ini >

< %systemroot%\assembly\GAC_64\*.ini >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe >

< %APPDATA%\*. >
[2011/10/01 15:49:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Adobe
[2011/07/18 19:15:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Apple Computer
[2011/08/29 20:45:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Canon
[2012/06/08 14:35:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Lite
[2011/08/21 08:56:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\GARMIN
[2011/08/14 23:36:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Identities
[2011/06/28 10:36:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\ImgBurn
[2011/06/28 01:08:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia
[2012/01/02 15:30:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2011/07/22 00:47:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Media Player Classic
[2012/04/09 22:02:31 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft
[2011/06/28 00:56:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla
[2011/06/29 23:59:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\OpenOffice.org
[2011/06/28 00:47:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Opera
[2012/03/10 19:00:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Spotify
[2011/09/25 20:01:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\StreamTorrent
[2011/06/28 16:22:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sun
[2012/01/10 21:33:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Trillian
[2012/03/25 22:03:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Unity
[2012/08/15 12:59:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\uTorrent
[2012/03/07 21:26:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\vlc

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2008/04/14 00:10:32 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/14 00:10:32 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: CSRSS.EXE >
[2008/04/13 20:42:16 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=44F275C64738EA2056E3D9580C23B60F -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2008/04/13 20:42:20 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\explorer.exe
[2008/04/13 20:42:20 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: MSWSOCK.DLL >
[2010/11/17 03:21:26 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2509553$\mswsock.dll
[2008/06/20 10:02:47 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\mswsock.dll
[2008/06/20 10:02:47 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mswsock.dll
[2008/06/20 10:02:47 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
[2008/06/20 11:43:05 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll

< MD5 for: NWPROVAU.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:42:04 | 000,142,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=06E587F41466569F32BEAAC7260E8AEC -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll

< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE >
[2010/11/17 03:21:34 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\services.exe
[2010/11/17 03:21:34 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

< MD5 for: SVCHOST.EXE >
[2008/04/13 20:42:38 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\svchost.exe
[2008/04/13 20:42:38 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
[2012/07/03 13:46:42 | 000,217,672 | ---- | M] () MD5=8A7F34F0BBD076EC3815680A7309114F -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Chameleon\svchost.exe

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2008/04/13 20:42:40 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 20:42:40 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2012/07/03 13:46:42 | 000,217,672 | ---- | M] () MD5=8A7F34F0BBD076EC3815680A7309114F -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Chameleon\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 20:42:40 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 20:42:40 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

< MD5 for: WINRNR.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:42:10 | 000,016,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D72B9EC3337B247A666F098F3D6B43DE -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /HideShortcuts [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /ShowShortcuts [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /SetAsDefaultAppGlobal [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\properties\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe" -preferences [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --show-icons [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --hide-icons [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --make-default-browser [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallReinstallIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallHideIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallShowIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" [2008/04/13 20:42:24 | 000,093,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /ShowIconsCommand [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /HideIconsCommand [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /ReInstallBrowser [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera.exe\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)

< hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /HideShortcuts [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /ShowShortcuts [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /SetAsDefaultAppGlobal [2012/08/10 15:53:42 | 000,865,776 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\properties\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe" -preferences [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode [2012/08/10 15:53:46 | 000,913,888 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --show-icons [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --hide-icons [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --make-default-browser [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" [2012/08/13 22:31:01 | 001,229,848 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallReinstallIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallHideIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallShowIE [2008/04/13 20:42:36 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" [2008/04/13 20:42:24 | 000,093,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /ShowIconsCommand [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /HideIconsCommand [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /ReInstallBrowser [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Opera.exe\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" [2011/06/28 00:47:40 | 000,947,056 | ---- | M] (Opera Software)

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[1 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< End of report >

Attached Files

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
I assume aswMBR removed the file it found:

File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\0.3505465027678695.exe **INFECTED** Win32:ZAccess-HM [Trj]

Combofix looks good tho it is not seeing your Avast anti-virus. (More of a windows problem since CF asks windows for the info.)

OTL is showing some windows services as missing. Nothing critical but I do wonder what happened to them.

VEW shows a single error:

Event: 1517 Source: Userenv
Windows saved user HOTPANTS\Administrator . The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use. This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

Microsoft recommends that you install UPHClean to fix these errors but their link is no longer good. See if you can download, save and install this one:
http://blogs.technet..._2D00_setup.msi

Let try an ESET scan just to be sure:

Use IE and go to http://eset.com/onlinescan and click on ESET online Scanner. Accept the terms then press Start (If you get a warning from your browser tell it you want to run it).

# Check Scan Archives
# Push the Start button.
# ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take hours.
# When the scan completes, push LIST OF THREATS FOUND
# Push EXPORT TO TEXT FILE , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
# Push the BACK button.
# Push Finish
# Once the scan is completed, you may close the window.
# Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
# Copy and paste that log as a reply.

Ron

Danuaro

Danuaro

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ran the UPHClean utility, for some reason the only browser that would actually download it was IE, seemed strange. Ran fine though once I had it installed.

Then ran the ESET scan next. Here are the logs from that. Looks like it found a few things.

Keith

log.txt

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# version=7
# IEXPLORE.EXE=6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6583
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=b1dec7b73c51a44ca76b65ff6a205b9a
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2012-08-17 10:04:42
# local_time=2012-08-17 04:04:42 (-0700, Mountain Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# compatibility_mode=crash
# scanned=136262
# found=2
# cleaned=2
# scan_time=3734
D:\Hotpants\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\48\540c69b0-7b0af3bb Java/Agent.AD trojan (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
D:\Hotpants\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\55\71717b7-20bda7ba Java/Agent.AC trojan (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C

ESETScan.txt

D:\Hotpants\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\48\540c69b0-7b0af3bb Java/Agent.AD trojan deleted - quarantined
D:\Hotpants\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\55\71717b7-20bda7ba Java/Agent.AC trojan deleted - quarantined

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
The two files that ESET found are from Java so you probably hit a bad website.

Clear the Java Cache by following the instructions on
http://www.java.com/...lugin_cache.xml

You do not have the latest Java.
First go into Control Panel, Add/Remove Software and remove any old versions (which may call themselves: Java Runtime, Runtime Environment, Runtime, JRE, Java Virtual Machine, Virtual Machine, Java VM, JVM, VM, J2RE, J2SE)
I see:
Java™ 6 Update 31

Get the latest Java at:
http://www.java.com/en/

Save it to your PC then close all browsers and install it. Do not let it install the yahoo toolbar or other foistware.

Run aswMBR again as before and make sure that it deleted the INFECTED line. (Hit the Fix button not the FixMBR button if the line is still there.)

Other than that it should be clean.

We need to clean up System Restore.

Copy the following:

:Commands
[CLEARALLRESTOREPOINTS]
[Reboot]

Run OTL. In the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the copied text (Ctrl + v) and then hit Run Fix.

You can uninstall or delete any tools we had you download and their logs.
To uninstall combofix, copy the next line:

"%userprofile%\Desktop\combofix.exe" /Uninstall

Start, Run, cmd, OK then right click, Paste, then hit Enter.

OTL has a cleanup tab so if you run it again and select cleanup it will remove itself and its backup files.

To hide hidden files again (If you do not run OTL cleanup):

XP

# Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
# Double-click on the My Computer icon.
# Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
# After the new window appears select the View tab.
# Uncheck the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
# Under the Hidden files and folders section select the 'Hide protected operating system files (recommended)' option.
# Check the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
# Press the Apply button and then the OK button and exit My Computer.

Also make sure you have the latest versions of any adobe.com products you use like Shockwave, Flash, Reader or Acrobat.

Whether you use adobe reader, acrobat or fox-it to read pdf files you need to disable Javascript in the program. There is an exploit out there now that can use it to get on your PC. For Adobe Reader: Start, All Programs, Adobe Reader, Edit, Preferences, Click on Javascript in the left column and uncheck Enable Acrobat Javascript. OK Close program. It's the same for Foxit reader except you uncheck Enable Javascript Actions.

To help keep your programs up-to-date you should download and run the UpdateChecker:
http://www.filehippo.../updatechecker/
(You don't need to download Betas and if there is a program you don't use you can just uninstall it rather than update it. You can right click on the updatechecker icon (looks like a downward green arrowhead) and select Settings and tell it no betas. If you don't use MSN Messenger I would not upgdate it. MS installs a bunch of stuff when you do. You can tell the program to not show you that update.)
If you use Firefox or Chome then get the AdBlock Plus Add-on. WOT (Web of Trust) is another you might want to try.
The equivalent to AdBlock Plus for IE is called Simple Adblock and you should install it too: Adhttp://simple-adblock.com/

If Firefox is slow loading make sure it only has the current Java add-on. Then download and run Speedy Fox.
http://www.crystalidea.com/speedyfox . Click on Speedup my Firefox. When it finishes click on Exit.

Be warned: If you use Limewire, utorrent or any of the other P2P programs you will almost certain be coming back to the Malware Removal forum. If you must use P2P then submit any files you get to http://virustotal.com before you open them.

If you have a router, log on to it today and change the default password! If using a Wireless router you really should be using encryption on the link. Use the strongest (newest) encryption method that your router and PC wireless adapter support especially if you own a business. See http://www.king5.com...-120637284.html and http://www.seattlepi...ted-1344185.php for why encryption is important. If you don't know how, visit the router maker's website. They all have detailed step by step instructions or a wizard you can download.

Ron