Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

virus on my laptop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jolemac1911

jolemac1911

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hello,
I've got a windows vista home premium laptop 64 bit with 1:00 GB of memory that is giving me loads of error messages I've been getting help from the hardware and software forum where I've downloaded the TFC by OLD TIMER programme, malwarebytes anti-malware programme, avast antivirus programme and CCleaner programme. I am also getting an error message with regards to the Malwarebytes the message says "open event failed to perform desired action Error Code 2", and ."Net Runtime Optimization Service stopped working and was closed". whenever I go on facebook to play games the page is also unresponsive. I've been adviced to post my query here for help as they think I've got a virus.

Advertisements

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
This is a duplicate topic...Being assisted by maliprog in the aforementioned(other) topic.