Security Shield [Closed]
Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:45 PM
Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:49 PM
Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:00 PM
Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:02 PM
Download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application
- Then click on Change parameters.
- Check the boxes beside Verify Driver Digital Signature and Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results and offer three (3) options.
- Ensure Cure is selected, then click Continue => Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
- Get the report by selecting Reports
- Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
Please copy and paste its contents on your next reply.
Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:10 PM
Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:35 PM
It contains the follow files:
Can we do anything with this?
Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:43 AM
I need you to download:
gparted-live-0.10.0-3.iso (115.1 MB)
Create a bootable CD, for Gparted from the ISO image.
You can use ImgBurn do this.
Now boot off of the newly created Gparted CD.
You should be here... Press ENTER
By default, "do not touch keymap" is highlighted.
Leave this setting alone and just press ENTER.
Choose your language and press ENTER. English is default 
At the mode prompt enter 0, press ENTER
You will now be taken to the main GUI screen below
Is "boot" next to your OS drive?
This is the OS drive 0 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 231687 Mo
If "boot" is not next to your OS drive under "Flags", right-mouse click the OS drive while in Gparted and select Manage Flags
In the menu that pops up, place a checkmark in boot like the picture below, then close :
Under File select Quit
You will see this small Popup
Choose reboot and then press OK.
Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:05 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users