Computer Randomly Shuts Off?
Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:25 AM
Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:24 AM
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
Please download and run Hardware Monitor
Installation (setup version only)
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:36 PM
Edited by JustinD, 27 August 2012 - 04:37 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users