Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Camera

• Please log in to reply

Reviive CIC

Reviive CIC

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I probably haven't got this in the right forum, but I doubt theres a forum for weird ideas.

I work for a company, and it's basically a furniture showroom.
We have just opened another shop 200 miles away and my boss has asked me to find out a way to do this.

We need to be able to have a wireless camera in showroom #1 that connects to skype in showroom #2, in showroom #1 someone will be able to walk around and point the camera at various bits of furniture and it appears on screen in showroom #2.

Still with me? haha.

I know it sounds mad, but my boss is sure it can happen. Has anyone got any ideas for me? haha

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Sunnovah

Sunnovah

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
You could probably do something with Skype and an iPad that will get you close to this goal. They also make TV's with Skype built in, so it shouldn't be that hard to do.