Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

":":":":"Splinter Cell no cd":":&am

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hey all, i recently have purchased splinter cell chaos theory and am sick of putting in the cd everytime i want to play. i have made an image of the disk and mounted that to a drive but that didnt work, i simply copied the files from the disk and that didnt work and i have looked around for a no cd crack but i cant find anything.

if anyone could point me to the right direction or tell me where to get something to solve my prob it would be extremely appreciated. you can email me at

removed email

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
ok we can't tell if you have the actuall cd or not, so I have closed your topic. We don't support anyone suspected of illegally obtaining software.