Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No internet for my laptop and ipod, but roomate has internet

• Please log in to reply

Kay003

Kay003

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I just moved to Thunder Bay and my laptop as well as my ipod cannot connect to the internet. My laptop allows me to write the password for the wifi, but I still have no internet connection. When I try to use the cable, the computer tells me I have a perfect connection, even the icon shows that it's working, but I can't open any web pages or use any internet functions. When I try to use MSN it sends me to a troubleshooting option and informs me that there's some kind of problem with the "gateway".

I have unplugged the modem and the router and plugged them back in, this did not help. I rebooted both laptop and ipod, I turned off my firewall (AVG) on my laptop, but it didn't help. I am living in a home where all the people are using wifi on the same system as me, and no one has ever had any problems.

Back home both my laptop and my ipod worked without a problem both in my home, as well as on campus. Since this problem seems to be limited only to me, it would indicate that there's a problem on my end -- with my laptop. However, in that case my ipod would be working. It has never failed to connect before.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
:welcome:

Lets work on the computer first I am not that savvy with ipods.Can you tell us the exact make and model of your laptop please.

Can you get me the logs below via cd/dvd please.

Please download FarbarServiceScanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
http://download.blee.../farbar/FSS.exe

Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet Services
Windows Firewall
System Restore
Security Center/Action Center
Windows Update

Press "Scan".
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
http://download.blee...MiniToolBox.exe

Checkmark following boxes:

Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)

Click Go and Attach the result.

Download Autoruns Unzip it to your desktop and then right click autoruns.exe run as admin After the scan is finished then click on File>>>>Save The default name will be autoruns.arn make sure to save it as Autoruns.txt in other words make sure it is a .txt file instead of .arn Post the text in your next reply.

http://technet.micro...s/bb963902.aspx

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I'm sorry, I'm almost done. I had to locate a USB to transfer the information to my laptop.

I'm right now on the second scan, here are my system properties:

System: Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Toshiba
MSAT010AIV10
Genuine Intel®CPU
T1350 @ 1.86GHz
1.86 GHz, 0.99GB of RAM

I wasn't sure which part of that information was the important one, so I wrote it all down. There is also a very long serial number. Do you need that?

I will send you the rest of the information in a few minutes,
Thank you so much for trying to help.

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Farbar Service Scanner Version: 06-08-2012
Ran by Kat (administrator) on 03-09-2012 at 19:43:56
Running from "E:\"
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
============

Connection Status:
==============
Localhost is accessible.
There is no connection to network.
Attempt to access Google.com returned error: Other errors
Attempt to access Yahoo.com returned error: Other errors

Windows Firewall:
=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
==================

System Restore:
============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
========================

Security Center:
============

Windows Update:
============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
============================

File Check:
========
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\afd.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\netbt.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ipsec.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netman.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\srsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sr.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauserv.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qmgr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\es.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe => MD5 is legit

Extra List:
=======
AegisP(9) Avgfwfd(15) Avgtdix(13) Gpc(6) IPSec(4) NetBT(5) PSched(7) s24trans(8) Tcpip(3) Tcpip6(11)
0x10000000040000000100000002000000030000005A0000000B0000000E0000000F0000000D00000005000000060000000700000008000000090000000A0000000C000000
IpSec Tag value is correct.

**** End of log ****

Attached Files

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "APSDaemon" "Apple Push" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\apsdaemon.exe"
+ "AVG_TRAY" "AVG Tray Monitor" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgtray.exe"
+ "CFSServ.exe" "ConfigFree™ Search for Wireless Devices Version 5.70" "TOSHIBA CORPORATION" "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSServ.exe"
+ "DLA" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlactrlw.exe"
+ "IntelWireless" "Intel Framework MFC Application" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\ifrmewrk.exe"
+ "IntelZeroConfig" "ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\zcfgsvc.exe"
+ "LifeCam" "LifeExp.exe" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft lifecam\lifeexp.exe"
+ "SmoothView" "SmoothView" "TOSHIBA Corporation" "c:\program files\toshiba\toshiba zooming utility\smoothview.exe"
+ "SynTPEnh" "Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" "Synaptics, Inc." "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpenh.exe"
+ "TFncKy" "TFncKy" "TOSHIBA Corporation" "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe"
+ "TkBellExe" "RealNetworks Scheduler" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe"
+ "TPSMain" "" "TOSHIBA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\tpsmain.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Address Book 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
+ "Microsoft Outlook Express 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Google Update" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\kathrina\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "TOSCDSPD" "CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer" "TOSHIBA" "c:\program files\toshiba\toscdspd\toscdspd.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office11\msoxmlmf.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "linkscanner" "Safe Search pluggable protocol" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgpp.dll"
+ "livecall" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll"
+ "msnim" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll"
+ "skype-ie-addon-data" "Skype Click to Call for Internet Explorer" "Skype Technologies S.A." "c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll"
+ "skype4com" "Skype for COM API" "Skype Technologies" "c:\program files\common files\skype\skype4com.dll"
+ "viprotocol" "" "" "c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\viprotocolinstaller\11.2.0\viprotocol.dll"
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components" "" "" ""
+ "0" "" "" "File not found: About:Home"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "AVG Shell Extension" "AVG Shell Extension" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgse.dll"
+ "PowerISO" "PowerISOShell DLL" "PowerISO Computing, Inc." "c:\my downloads\power iso\poweriso\pwrisosh.dll"
+ "TuneUp Shredder Shell Extension" "TuneUp Shredder Shell Extension" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\sdshelex-win32.dll"
+ "WinRAR" "" "" "c:\my downloads\winrar\rarext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PowerISO" "PowerISOShell DLL" "PowerISO Computing, Inc." "c:\my downloads\power iso\poweriso\pwrisosh.dll"
+ "TuneUp Disk Space Explorer Shell Extension" "TuneUp Disk Space Explorer Shell Extension" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\dseshext-x86.dll"
+ "TuneUp Shredder Shell Extension" "TuneUp Shredder Shell Extension" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\sdshelex-win32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "igfxcui" "igfxpph Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\pdfshell.dll"
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}" "" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "AVG Shell Extension" "AVG Shell Extension" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgse.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "AcroIEHlprObj Class" "Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 7.0 for ActiveX" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\acroiehelper.dll"
+ "AskBar BHO" "Ask.com Toolbar" "Ask.com" "c:\program files\askbardis\bar\bin\askbar.dll"
+ "AVG Safe Search" "Safe Search for Internet Explorer" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgssie.dll"
+ "AVG Security Toolbar" "AVG Secure Search" "" "c:\program files\avg secure search\11.1.0.12\avg secure search_toolbar.dll"
+ "DriveLetterAccess" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlashx_w.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class" "Java™ Quick Starter binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
+ "Skype Browser Helper" "Skype Click to Call for Internet Explorer" "Skype Technologies S.A." "c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll"
+ "Windows Live Sign-in Helper" "WindowsLiveLogin.dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "AVG Security Toolbar" "AVG Secure Search" "" "c:\program files\avg secure search\11.1.0.12\avg secure search_toolbar.dll"
+ "ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker Toolbar" "Ask.com Toolbar" "Ask.com" "c:\program files\askbardis\bar\bin\askbar.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "Windows Messenger" "Windows Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
X "AppleSoftwareUpdate.job" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
X "GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3756891407-955948828-785917651-1006Core.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\kathrina\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
X "GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3756891407-955948828-785917651-1006UA.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\documents and settings\kathrina\local settings\application data\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "AppMgmt" "Provides software installation services such as Assign, Publish, and Remove." "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll"
+ "ASKService" "ASK ToolBar Engine" "" "c:\program files\askbardis\bar\bin\askservice.exe"
+ "AVG Security Toolbar Service" "ToolbarB Application" "" "c:\program files\avg\avg10\toolbar\toolbarbroker.exe"
+ "avgfws" "AVG Firewall Service" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgfws.exe"
+ "AVGIDSAgent" "Provides Identity Protection Against Cyber Crime." "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgidsagent.exe"
+ "avgwd" "AVG Watchdog Service" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgwdsvc.exe"
+ "DVD-RAM_Service" "DVD-RAM Utility Helper Service" "Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\dvdramsv.exe"
+ "FLEXnet Licensing Service" "This service performs licensing functions on behalf of FLEXnet enabled products." "Acresso Software Inc." "c:\program files\common files\macrovision shared\flexnet publisher\fnplicensingservice.exe"
+ "MSCamSvc" "MsCamSvc.exe" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft lifecam\mscams32.exe"
+ "TAPPSRV" "TOSHIBA Application Service for Common Module" "TOSHIBA Corp." "c:\program files\toshiba\toshiba applet\tappsrv.exe"
+ "TuneUp.UtilitiesSvc" "This service analyzes the usage of your computer in the background, enabling automatic usage-dependent optimizations. All of its functions can be set in TuneUp Utilities. If you stop or disable this service, parts of TuneUp Utilities will not work anymore." "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuneuputilitiesservice32.exe"
+ "vToolbarUpdater11.2.0" "ToolbarU Application" "" "c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\vtoolbarupdater\11.2.0\toolbarupdater.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "AegisP" "AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.4.9.0" "Meetinghouse Data Communications" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aegisp.sys"
+ "AgereSoftModem" "SoftModem Device Driver" "Agere Systems" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\agrsm.sys"
+ "Avgfwdx" "AVG Firewall intermediate miniport driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys"
+ "Avgfwfd" "AVG Firewall intermediate miniport driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys"
+ "AVGIDSDriver" "AVG Technologies IDS Application Activity Monitor Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgidsdriver.sys"
+ "AVGIDSEH" "AVG Technologies IDS Application Activity Monitor Helper Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgidseh.sys"
+ "AVGIDSFilter" "AVG Technologies IDS Application Activity Monitor Filter Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgidsfilter.sys"
+ "AVGIDSShim" "AVG Technologies IDS Application Activity Monitor Shim Loader Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgidsshim.sys"
+ "Avgldx86" "AVG AVI Loader Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys"
+ "Avgmfx86" "AVG Resident Shield Minifilter Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys"
+ "Avgrkx86" "AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgrkx86.sys"
+ "Avgtdix" "AVG Network connection watcher" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys"
+ "Changer" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Changer.sys"
+ "DLABOIOM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaboiom.sys"
+ "DLACDBHM" "Shared Driver Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlacdbhm.sys"
+ "DLADResN" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dladresn.sys"
+ "DLAIFS_M" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaifs_m.sys"
+ "DLAOPIOM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaopiom.sys"
+ "DLAPoolM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlapoolm.sys"
+ "DLARTL_N" "Shared Driver Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlartl_n.sys"
+ "DLAUDF_M" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudf_m.sys"
+ "DLAUDFAM" "Drive Letter Access Component" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudfam.sys"
+ "DRVMCDB" "Device Driver" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys"
+ "DRVNDDM" "Device Driver Manager" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys"
+ "E100B" "Intel® PRO/100 Adapter NDIS 5.1 driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys"
+ "EagleNT" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EagleNT.sys"
+ "EagleXNt" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EagleXNt.sys"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"
+ "HDAudBus" "High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a" "Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
+ "i2omgmt" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\i2omgmt.sys"
+ "ialm" "Intel Graphics Miniport Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialmnt5.sys"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkhdaud.sys"
+ "Iviaspi" "InterVideo ASPI Shell" "InterVideo, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys"
+ "lbrtfdc" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.sys"
+ "LVUSBSta" "USB Statistic Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvusbsta.sys"
+ "LxrSII1d" "Secure II Driver" "Lexar Media, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lxrsii1d.sys"
+ "meiudf" "DVD-RAM UDF File System Driver" "Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.,Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\meiudf.sys"
+ "Netdevio" "TOSHIBA Network Device Usermode I/O Protocol" "TOSHIBA Corporation." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netdevio.sys"
+ "PCIDump" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.sys"
+ "PDCOMP" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDCOMP.sys"
+ "PDFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDFRAME.sys"
+ "PDRELI" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRELI.sys"
+ "PDRFRAME" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRFRAME.sys"
+ "Pfc" "Padus® ASPI Shell" "Padus, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pfc.sys"
+ "PID_PEPI" "Logitech QuickCam Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lv302v32.sys"
+ "Ptilink" "Direct Parallel Link Driver" "Parallel Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"
+ "PxHelp20" "Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys"
+ "s24trans" "WLAN Transport" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys"
+ "SCDEmu" "PowerISO Virtual Drive" "PowerISO Computing, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\scdemu.sys"
+ "Secdrv" "SafeDisc driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "SynTP" "Synaptics Touchpad Driver" "Synaptics, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys"
+ "TBiosDrv" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tbiosdrv.sys"
+ "tifm21" "tifm21.sys" "Texas Instruments" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tifm21.sys"
+ "TNET1130" "tnet1130" "Texas Instruments" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tnet1130.sys"
+ "tosrfec" "TOSHIBA Bluetooth EC Driver" "TOSHIBA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tosrfec.sys"
+ "TuneUpUtilitiesDrv" "TuneUp Utilities Driver" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuneuputilitiesdriver32.sys"
+ "TVALD" "Toshiba Notebook PC SMI Driver" "Toshiba Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nbsmi.sys"
+ "Tvs" "TOSHIBA Audio Filter Driver" "TOSHIBA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tvs.sys"
+ "USBAAPL" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys"
+ "w39n51" "Intel® Wireless LAN Driver" "Intel® Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\w39n51.sys"
+ "WDC_SAM" "Manages WD external storage products." "Western Digital Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys"
+ "WDICA" "" "" "File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WDICA.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.bdmpeg" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\bdmpega.acm"
+ "msacm.iac2" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.sl_anet" "Audio codec for MS ACM" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"
+ "msacm.trspch" "DSP Group TrueSpeech™ Audio Codec for MSACM V3.50" "DSP GROUP, INC." "c:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "vidc.iv31" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv32" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv41" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "vidc.iv50" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "vidc.mpeg" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\bdmpegv.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® Video 4.5" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "ACELP.net Audio Decoder" "Sipro Lab Telecom Inc." "c:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Bandisoft MPEG-1 Audio Decoder" "Bandisoft Directshow Filter" "www.Bandisoft.com" "c:\program files\bandimpeg1\bdfilters.dll"
+ "Bandisoft MPEG-1 Video Decoder" "Bandisoft Directshow Filter" "www.Bandisoft.com" "c:\program files\bandimpeg1\bdfilters.dll"
+ "Bitmap" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Frame Eater" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Indeo® audio software" "Indeo® audio software" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter" "Intel Indeo® video 5.10" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "InterVideo Audio Decoder" "IVIAUDIO" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviaudio.ax"
+ "InterVideo Audio Encoder" "InterVideo?Audio Encoder Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviaenc.ax"
+ "InterVideo Audio Processor" "" "" "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviaudioprocess.ax"
+ "InterVideo Demultiplexer" "InterVideo® MPEG System Demultiplexer Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ividemux.ax"
+ "InterVideo Demux" "InterVideo® MPEG System Demultiplexer Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ividemxx.ax"
+ "Intervideo Disc Read2 Filter" "" "" "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\discread.ax"
+ "InterVideo Disc Write2 Filter" "DiscRite" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\discrite.ax"
+ "InterVideo Down Scale Filter" "InterVideo® Down Scale Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ividowns.ax"
+ "InterVideo DV Pre-Process" "InterVideo DV Pre-Process Filter" "InterVideo" "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\dvprocs.ax"
+ "InterVideo File Writer" "InterVideo® File Writer Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviwrite.ax"
+ "InterVideo Multiplexer" "InterVideo® MPEG System Multiplexer Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivimux.ax"
+ "InterVideo Navigator" "IVINAV" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivinav.ax"
+ "InterVideo Pre-scaling Filter" "InterVideo® PreScale Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviscale.ax"
+ "Intervideo SmartRender" "Intervideo SmartRender Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\smartrnd.ax"
+ "InterVideo Still Capture" "InterVideo® Still Capture Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviscapt.ax"
+ "InterVideo Stream Buffer Filter" "InterVideo Stream Buffer Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\smbuffer.ax"
+ "InterVideo Stream Renderer" "IinterVideo Stream Renderer Filter " "InterVideo, Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivistreamrenderer.ax"
+ "InterVideo Subpicture Source" "Subpicture Source Filter" "InterVideo, Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivispic.ax"
+ "InterVideo Video Decoder" "IVIVIDEO" " InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivivideo.ax"
+ "InterVideo Video Encoder" "InterVideo® MPEG Video Encoder Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\ivivenc.ax"
+ "InterVideo Wave Wrapper" "InterVideo Wave Wrapper Filter" "InterVideo Inc." "c:\program files\intervideo\common\bin\iviwavex.ax"
+ "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"
+ "Record Queue" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ShotDetect" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Stetch" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter" "MyCompanyName" "c:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Screen capture Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute" "" "" ""
+ "C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG2012\avgrsx.exe /sync /restart" "AVG Resident Shield Service" "AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o." "c:\program files\avg\avg2012\avgrsx.exe"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options" "" "" ""
+ "cfmain.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "cfsserv.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "dumeter.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "fn-esse.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "googletalk.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "hpcustpartic.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "itunes.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "javaw.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "javaws.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "msoxmled.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "onenote.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "pcdiag.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "rnxproc.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "skype.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "smoothview.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "softwareupdate.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "tacsprop.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "thotutil.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "unins000.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
+ "uninstall.exe" "TuneUp Automatic Program Reactivator" "TuneUp Software" "c:\program files\tuneup utilities 2012\tuautoreactivator32.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "igfxcui" "igfxdev Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
+ "Proxifier NSP" "Proxifier Namespace Service Provider " "Initex Software" "c:\windows\system32\prxernsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "HP 8811 Status Monitor" "Print Status Language Monitor" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\windows\system32\hpinksts8811lm.dll"
+ "Toshiba Bluetooth Monitor" "tbtmon98" "Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\tbtmon.dll"

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Run the internet repair tool with all boxes checked.
http://datum-forensi...n/comintrep.exe

Reboot.

Set your dns to open dns.

http://theos.in/wind...ns-server-list/

After you set your dns to open dns open a command prompt and type the following commands hitting enter after each.

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns

Then uninstall avg from your machine via add remove programs.Then reboot your machine,and check your connection.

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ok, I will do what you suggest and let you know how it went, but do you know how I can protect my computer once I get internet back online? I will not have AVG to protect me, do you know of any good free programs that I can install? I'm living in Thunder Bay temporarily, I left a lot of things back home, including program CDs...

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
What am I supposed to do with the second link? Do you want me to simply copy the ip address from the openDNS?

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
You can reinstall avg after then internet connection is restored.

Also here are instructions for changing dns
http://www.computerh...es/ch001161.htm

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
If you are unable to connect after following my instuctions please post a fresh minitool box log so that I can see what steps need to be taken. :thumbsup:

Advertisements

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thank you so much for your help, I'll let you know how it went the instant it's done. :)

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
:thumbsup:

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
AVG is asking if I want to remove the user settings and virus vault contents as well, when I uninstall the program. Should I click yes?

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ok, I rebooted and you are amazing!
I have internet on my land line. Do you have any idea why my wireless is not working? I'm happy staying with just the land line if it would cause too much trouble getting the wireless online, but if there is some simple thing I could do to make it work then I would love to find out what it is. here is that file you asked for:

MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 23-07-2012
Ran by Kat (administrator) on 03-09-2012 at 21:43:58
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1 localhost

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection = Local Area Connection (Connected)
1394 Net Adapter = 1394 Connection (Connected)
Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection = Wireless Network Connection (Connected)

# ----------------------------------
# Interface IP Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ip

# Interface IP Configuration for "Wireless Network Connection"

set address name="Wireless Network Connection" source=dhcp
set dns name="Wireless Network Connection" source=static addr=208.67.222.222 register=PRIMARY
add dns name="Wireless Network Connection" addr=208.67.220.220 index=2
set wins name="Wireless Network Connection" source=dhcp

# Interface IP Configuration for "Local Area Connection"

set address name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp
set dns name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp register=PRIMARY
set wins name="Local Area Connection" source=dhcp

popd
# End of interface IP configuration

Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Kixar Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . : Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : tb.shawcable.netEthernet adapter Wireless Network Connection: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-13-02-44-73-A9 Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration IP Address. . . : 169.254.9.72 Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0 IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::213:2ff:fe44:73a9%4 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 208.67.222.222 208.67.220.220 fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : tb.shawcable.net Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-A0-D1-41-4E-4E Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.106 Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0 IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::2a0:d1ff:fe41:4e4e%5 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1 fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1 Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Monday, September 03, 2012 9:33:35 PM Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Monday, September 10, 2012 9:33:35 PMTunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::ffff:ffff:fffd%6 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : DisabledServer: resolver1.opendns.com
Address: 208.67.222.222

Name: google.com
Addresses: 74.125.225.136, 74.125.225.132, 74.125.225.137, 74.125.225.131
74.125.225.130, 74.125.225.142, 74.125.225.129, 74.125.225.128, 74.125.225.134
74.125.225.135, 74.125.225.133

Pinging google.com [74.125.225.9] with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 74.125.225.9: bytes=32 time=53ms TTL=57Reply from 74.125.225.9: bytes=32 time=45ms TTL=57Ping statistics for 74.125.225.9: Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 45ms, Maximum = 53ms, Average = 49msServer: resolver1.opendns.com

Name: yahoo.com
Addresses: 98.138.253.109, 98.139.183.24, 72.30.38.140

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=62ms TTL=54Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=105ms TTL=54Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109: Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 62ms, Maximum = 105ms, Average = 83msServer: resolver1.opendns.com

Name: bleepingcomputer.com
Address: 208.43.87.2

Pinging bleepingcomputer.com [208.43.87.2] with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.Ping statistics for 208.43.87.2: Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0msPinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1: Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms===========================================================================
Interface List
0x1 ........................... MS TCP Loopback interface
0x2 ...00 13 02 44 73 a9 ...... Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport
0x3 ...00 a0 d1 41 4e 4e ...... Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport
===========================================================================
Active Routes:
Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.106 20
127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 1
169.254.0.0 255.255.0.0 169.254.9.72 169.254.9.72 25
169.254.9.72 255.255.255.255 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 25
169.254.255.255 255.255.255.255 169.254.9.72 169.254.9.72 25
192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106 20
192.168.0.106 255.255.255.255 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 20
192.168.0.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106 20
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 169.254.9.72 169.254.9.72 25
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106 20
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 169.254.9.72 169.254.9.72 1
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106 1
Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
Persistent Routes:
None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [16896] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\system32\PrxerNsp.dll [61440] (Initex Software)
Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 13 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 14 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 15 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 16 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 17 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 18 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 19 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 20 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 21 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 22 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 23 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 24 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 25 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 26 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 27 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 28 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 29 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 30 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [245248] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 31 C:\Windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 32 C:\Windows\system32\rsvpsp.dll [92672] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (08/31/2012 00:20:05 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting module msidcrl40.dll, version 5.0.818.5, fault address 0x000cbe90.
Processing media-specific event for [iexplore.exe!ws!]

Error: (08/31/2012 00:14:39 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error: (08/29/2012 11:19:42 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application acrord32.exe, version 7.0.5.172, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x24008412.
Processing media-specific event for [acrord32.exe!ws!]

Error: (08/29/2012 11:16:05 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe, version 12.0.3500.14, faulting module TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe, version 12.0.3500.14, fault address 0x00049040.
Processing media-specific event for [TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe!ws!]

Error: (08/28/2012 06:37:40 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 32188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 32188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (08/28/2012 06:37:38 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 30094

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 30094

System errors:
=============
Error: (09/03/2012 09:01:33 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )
Description: \Device\LanmanServer

Error: (09/03/2012 09:01:33 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )
Description: \Device\LanmanServer

Error: (09/03/2012 01:28:26 PM) (Source: Windows Update Agent) (User: )
Description: Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the automatic updates service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a connection.

Error: (09/01/2012 01:28:25 PM) (Source: Windows Update Agent) (User: )
Description: Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the automatic updates service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a connection.

Error: (08/30/2012 08:32:31 PM) (Source: Windows Update Agent) (User: )
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070003: Security Update for Windows XP (KB2712808).

Error: (08/30/2012 08:32:30 PM) (Source: Windows Update Agent) (User: )
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070003: Security Update for Windows XP (KB2731847).

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - August 2012 (KB890830).

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070003: Security Update for Windows XP (KB2691442).

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80246007: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2003 (KB2687323).

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070003: Security Update for Windows XP (KB2655992).

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (08/31/2012 00:20:05 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.18702msidcrl40.dll5.0.818.5000cbe90

Error: (08/31/2012 00:14:39 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.18702hungapp0.0.0.000000000

Error: (08/29/2012 11:19:42 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: acrord32.exe7.0.5.172unknown0.0.0.024008412

Error: (08/29/2012 11:16:05 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe12.0.3500.14TuneUpUtilities2012_en-US.exe12.0.3500.1400049040

Error: (08/28/2012 06:37:40 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 32188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 32188

Error: (08/28/2012 06:37:38 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 30094

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 30094

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.0.32.18)
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (Version: 10.3.181.14)
Adobe Reader 7.0.5 (Version: 7.0.5)
Adobe Reader Japanese Fonts (Version: 7.0.5)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5 (Version: 11.5)
AnalogX NetStat Live
Anki
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.1.7)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 5.1.1.4)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)
Baldur's Gate™ II - Shadows of Amn™ Bonus CD
Baldur's Gate™ II - Throne of Bhaal ™
Bandisoft MPEG-1 Decoder
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba (Version: v4.00.30(T))
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
CCleaner (Version: 2.36)
CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer (Version: 1.00.008)
Device Doctor v2.1 (Version: 2.1)
DiskAid 5.09 (Version: 5.09)
DivX Web Player (Version: 1.5.0)
DU Meter (Version: 4.16 Build R3102)
Dungeon Fighter Online
DVD-RAM Driver (Version: 5.0.2.5)
Easy MP3 Alarm Clock 1.0
Free CD to MP3 Converter
FreeMind (Version: 0.8.0)
Google Talk (remove only)
Google Talk Plugin (Version: 3.5.1.8982)
HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series Basic Device Software (Version: 22.50.231.0)
HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series Help (Version: 140.0.65.65)
HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series Product Improvement Study (Version: 22.50.231.0)
HP Update (Version: 5.002.006.003)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Version: 6.14.10.4436)
Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software (Version: 10.01.0000)
InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2 (Version: 2.0.14.376)
InterVideo WinDVD for TOSHIBA (Version: 5.0-B11.535)
iTunes (Version: 10.6.1.7)
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4 (Version: 1.5.0.40)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.0.6.1)
Java™ 6 Update 27 (Version: 6.0.270)
Mabinogi
mCore (Version: 5.40.0000)
mDrWiFi (Version: 5.40.0000)
Messenger Plus! Live (Version: 4.82.0.368)
mHelp (Version: 5.40.0000)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version: 1.1.4322)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2656353)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2656370)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 2.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - JPN (Version: 2.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (Version: 3.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - JPN (Version: 3.2.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - jpn (Version: 3.5.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - “ú–{Œê
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Version: 3.5.30729)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000)
Microsoft Choice Guard (Version: 2.0.48.0)
Microsoft Corporation (Version: 9.1.0.0)
Microsoft LifeCam (Version: 3.60.253.0)
Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2003 (Version: 11.0.8173.0)
Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 (Version: 11.0.8173.0)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.10411.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
mIWA (Version: 5.40.0000)
mLogView (Version: 5.40.0000)
mMHouse (Version: 5.40.0000)
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.28) (Version: 3.6.28 (en-US))
mPfMgr (Version: 5.40.0000)
mPfWiz (Version: 5.40.0000)
mProSafe (Version: 9.00.0000)
MSN
MSVCRT (Version: 14.0.1468.721)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
mWlsSafe (Version: 9.00.0000)
mXML (Version: 5.40.0000)
mZConfig (Version: 5.40.0000)
Nexon Game Manager
OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Version: 3.1.9420)
Pando Media Booster (Version: 2.6.0.7)
Pcsx2 0.9.6 (Version: 1.0.0)
POP Peeper
PowerISO (Version: 4.6)
Proxifier version 2.9 (Version: 2.9)
QuickTime (Version: 7.68.75.0)
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 2.02)
SD Secure Module (Version: 1.0.3)
Segoe UI (Version: 14.0.4327.805)
Skype Click to Call (Version: 6.2.10687)
Skype? 5.8 (Version: 5.8.156)
Sonic DLA (Version: 5.2.0)
Sonic RecordNow! (Version: 7.31)
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (Version: 8.2.13.2)
TES Construction Set
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers. (Version: 1.16.0000)
TIPCI (Version: 1.16.0000)
TOSHIBA Assist
TOSHIBA ConfigFree (Version: 5.90.05)
TOSHIBA Controls
TOSHIBA Hotkey Utility (Version: 1.00.01ST)
TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool
TOSHIBA Power Saver (Version: 7.03.07.I)
TOSHIBA SD Memory Card Format
TOSHIBA Software Modem (Version: 2.1.62 (SM2162ALD04))
TOSHIBA Speech System Applications
TOSHIBA Speech System SR Engine(U.S.) Version1.0
TOSHIBA Speech System TTS Engine(U.S.) Version1.0
Toshiba Tbiosdrv Driver
TOSHIBA TouchPad ON/Off Utility (Version: 1.00.01ST)
TOSHIBA Utilities (Version: 1.00.08ST)
TOSHIBA Virtual Sound
TOSHIBA Zooming Utility
TouchCopy 11 (Version: 11.15)
TreeSize Free V2.7 (Version: 2.7)
TuneUp Utilities 2012 (Version: 12.0.3500.14)
TuneUp Utilities Language Pack (en-US) (Version: 12.0.3500.14)
Tzar
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB961503) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687) (Version: 1)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (Version: 1)
VC 9.0 Runtime (Version: 1.0.0)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762 (Version: 1.0.0)
VeryPDF PDF Editor v2.6
Vindictus
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729) (Version: 9.0.30729)
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01 (Version: 9.0.30729.01)
VLC media player 1.0.3 (Version: 1.0.3)
Wave Editor 3.0.1.6 (Version: 3.0.1.6)
WebFldrs XP (Version: 9.50.7523)
Winamp (Version: 5.552 )
Windows Internet Explorer 8 (Version: 20090308.140743)
Windows Live Call (Version: 14.0.8064.0206)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 14.0.8064.206)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 14.0.8089.0726)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 14.0.8089.726)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 14.0.8089.0726)
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant (Version: 5.000.818.5)
Windows Live Upload Tool (Version: 14.0.8014.1029)
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin (Version: 1.0.0.8)
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version: 20080414.031525)
WinRAR archiver
Wise Registry Cleaner 6.21
XML Paper Specification Shared Components Language Pack 1.0
Your Freedom 20090901-01
ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker Toolbar (Version: 4.1.0.5)
ƒÊTorrent (Version: 2.2.0)

========================= Devices: ================================

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 51%
Total physical RAM: 1013.98 MB
Available physical RAM: 489.27 MB
Total Pagefile: 2445.06 MB
Available Pagefile: 2083.42 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1968.52 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (S3A2422D004) (Fixed) (Total:74.28 GB) (Free:8.38 GB) NTFS
3 Drive e: (Lexar) (Removable) (Total:14.92 GB) (Free:0.13 GB) FAT32

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\KIXAR

Administrator ASPNET Guest
HelpAssistant Kasia Kathrina
SUPPORT_388945a0

**** End of log ****

Kay003

Kay003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
It works! My god it works!
I love you so much, I could kiss you. Even the wireless! Thank you very very much.
You are my hero! :)