Edited by bdelgado, 05 September 2012 - 08:55 AM.
Blue Screen of Death [Closed]
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:30 AM
Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:26 AM
Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:36 AM
Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:08 PM
- Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.
- Download OTLPEStd.exe to your desktop.
- Once downloaded, insert a blank CD in your burner and click on OTLPEStd.exe. The executable includes the OTLPE_New_Std.iso and a copy of imgburn, a program to burn .iso files. When executed, the application will extract both and start the burning process automatically.
- Once the CD is burned, boot the Non working computer using the boot CD you just created. For more information, click here
- Don't forget to connect the flash drive to the computer before you boot from the CD.
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Locate the flash drive with FRST and double click it.
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it in your reply.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:40 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users