Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer wont autorun camera - i get the blame

• Please log in to reply

Gh0stt

Gh0stt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Basically what has happened, I am using my aunties computer for a week or so while I am staying here and I am being blamed for various things that have been going wrong with the computer.

One of which is: When the camera is plugged in via USB it is not coming up like a normal USB (the 'AutoPlay' dialogue box).
My auntie uses the 'import pictures' button to make a new folder for the new photos (she has 100's of folders)

PS. You can find the device under 'my computer' and just open/move the pictures with that but 'I shouldnt have to do that!' < Auntie.. So to help me not get on the [bleep] list, can anyone help me with this problem? :(

Thanks for the help. :( :)

Advertisements

Gh0stt

Gh0stt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can anyone PLEASE help me with this? :(((((

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Welcome to Geesk to Go

1. What please is the O/S eg Windows 7 professional , Windows Vista Ultimate 32 or 64 bit
2.What is the make and full model of the computer please if branded
3. What is the make and full model of the camera please

OR to try before posting those
http://windows.micro...toPlay-settings

Or on 7
Control Panel
Autoplay
check the box use on all devices.