sure have malware or virus this pc [Closed]
Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:13 PM
Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:47 PM
What troubles you are experiencing?
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- In Extra Registry, select Use SafeList
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
netsvcs msconfig drives %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* %systemdrive%\drivers\*.exe %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.* /90 %PROGRAMFILES%\*.* %systemdrive%\$Recycle.Bin|@;true;true;true HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLIENTS\Startmenuinternet|command /rs HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLIENTS\Startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs CREATERESTOREPOINT
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
Download aswMBR.exe ( 4.8mb ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:43 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users