Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

opening .eml mail w/attachments

• Please log in to reply

azjudy

azjudy

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I am a new member so hope I post correctly. I have a new computer with Windows 7. I use Windows live mail that gmail account is configure to. I am a Paint Shop Pro (psp) user so belong to several psp groups that provide psp lessons. I can open and view the lessons but cannot get the attachments. These attachments are psp supplies that instructors are providing with the lesson. Can someone tell me how to open these? I did not have a problem when I used Outlook express. I would like to be able to do Psp lessons again.
Thanks,
Azjudy

Windows 7, 64 bit
e mail- Windows Live

Advertisements

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,976 posts
Hi,

Check the instructions on this page Prevent Windows Live Mail From Blocking Unsupported File Types in Attachments and see if it helps.

azjudy

azjudy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, thanks for answering. I had already tried that one. Unfortunately, the attachments don't respond to a right or left click. I can't drag or do anything. Since this kind of mail for me is consists mostly my PSP lessons. My mod opens the supplies for me but I know they should be "openanable" but I just can't find the magic formula:-)
azjudy