Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows xp insallation error

• Please log in to reply

MANOFABAT

MANOFABAT

• Pip
  • 2 posts
First off let me give a little information about my computer.Its a Dell a 2004 model.Got it for free on craigslist.Now heres the problem with it.It goes through the blue screen process when insalling windows xp you know the formating part and install.Ive installed windows before so I know it works and I know how the screen looks like when its done. Here a link to a picture to get an idea on how it should look likeMy link

but it should take me here but it doesnt please help and if you need more details please tell me and feel free to give suggestions thank you :thumbsup:

Advertisements

MANOFABAT

MANOFABAT

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Figured it out!!! No need for help anymore :lol: Its crazy my father just put the jumpers in the same way as our other computer. :happy: THANK YOU ALL FOR CLICKING THIS FORUM :thumbsup:

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Great news and I am happy you got it figured out. :thumbsup:
Less then 12 hours from the original question so your detective work paid off. Good job on your part for sure.