Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fatal Error C0000043 Black Screen

• Please log in to reply

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Okay, I started this once, my phone rang, and I closed my browser. Now, I've been working on this problem on and off for over a month in between packing my grandchildren's belongings in preparation for a custody Court hearing this Tuesday due to my "mental instability." Posted Image This problem hasn't helped much as I have many, many documents on that old faithful thing, but as I was moving a box tonight I finally found my System Repair disc for Windows 7 32 bit ... and just knew "this is it"! Posted Image No! Yet, I did see that everything was still there - right? So, what's next? Posted Image
I have an internet ministry and much, much stuff is hiding behind that last windows update that made it crash. Yes, I had back-up, but....Posted Image, let's not go into all of that my, okay we won't go there.
Just give me one of those cool Posted Image Blue Screen downloads and let me see if it can provide you with some answers Posted Image - Okie dokie?

Until then I will just remain my sweet self,
Sharon

Advertisements

Gabriel1

Gabriel1

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Can you boot the system at all? if you can, i'd suggest setting the computer to clean boot state to check for software conflicts.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Did any of the updates install properly? And can you get into system restore?

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I can't get to that screen...If I could...that would be absolutely amazing!

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm still just trying to use a system repair disc at this point to get into the computer and not doing so good.

Gabriel1

Gabriel1

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
i did some research and stumbled upon this tutorial, i looked it over and it looks safe, try it out; http://blog.acadiana...dows-7-sp1.aspx

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm going to try this tonight and will let you know if it works, I've already gotten it to the C prompt...thanks!

AnotherNana

AnotherNana

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for the "heads up" I followed their instructions and I think we have a start-up screen at last... So awesome. Thanks for all your help!