Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Did funmoods crash my computer? [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

wpr

wpr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
thank you. I didn't want to mess things up again.
It is bad enough when something gets into the computer and causes problems. It is a whole lot worse when you do it to yourself.

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
I understand :thumbsup:

Safe Computing :wave:

wpr

wpr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
well I have been working on the computer all day. No issues.
The most important things I needed it for today was to work on a Sunday School lesson. (which I could have written on paper if it came to it.)
And make cds of our church services from 2 weeks ago. I had already already moved them from the sandisk flash drive to the ITunes folder and emptied the flash drive for use this past week before I experienced computer troubles.

Thanks once again. Is there some way to give you a little more substantial thanks?

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

well I have been working on the computer all day. No issues.

Good news and I hope it stays that way for you :)

Thanks once again. Is there some way to give you a little more substantial thanks?

You are most welcome!

I do not seek donations for myself but since you asked here are several options for "substantial thanks":

You can donate to the authors of some of these programs like OTL or to the website.

If you liked any of my posts please click on the +like button in the lower right corner or each post. You can also post in my profile a note if you want.

Thank you for expressing your gratitude :D

Regards,

CompCav

wpr

wpr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I planned to contribute to the software programs. It never occurred to me to pony up to this website good idea.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Thank you for all you have donated and posted!

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.