Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My new comp hanged ( Blackscreeen) randomly

• Please log in to reply

Honlo

Honlo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
hmmm, i checked the version , what im using version 9 .
have no idea why , but i will check if there's another old version from other drive.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
I still cannot understand why pitstop showed IE 7

However speccy although many of the results are in Chinese - shows IE9

I notice you have done a reinstall and the latest of those results from Pitstop and Speccy was the Speccy.

If this was not an error on Pitstop, as the system is not an upgraded Vista - at least I ddi not think it was - I am still puzzled.

However I see nothing on Pitstop or Speccy that raises an immediate concern to account for the error - especially in view of the reinstall

I do notice that you use Bit Torrent and of course that is a sure fire way of testing your Anti Virus to the limit

BitTorrent
(7.7.0.27987) BitTorrent Inc. install date 9/29/12

However as it is a clean install I do not think that is a likely problem.

I have read again the motherboard manual which I downloaded sometime ago in this topic.

I do see this

VIRTU Universal MVP includes the base features of Virtu Universal technology, which virtualizes integrated GPU and discrete GPU for best of breed functionality. It also features Virtual Vsync™ for no-compromise visual quality. With the added benefits of HyperFormance technology, VIRTU Universal MVP improves game performance by intelligently reducing redundant rendering tasks in the flow between the CPU, GPU and the display.

In view of this
http://www.hardwares...MVP-Review/1548

Page 1 - or Virtual Universal MVP - was disabled by the user.

I think you should explore HOW that aspect is commissioned on that board in the ASRock setup for the board and check that it is is SO running

Edited by Macboatmaster, 02 October 2012 - 02:23 PM.

Honlo

Honlo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Argh ...... thats sound abit crazy ... but i fixed the problem by accident....
Since my SSD just dead after a few more crash at Friday, becoz i have been testing all the driver Nvidia and NVGA provided date backed to the early 2011 to see if someone would make my computer not crashing anymore ( not sure if its dead or what , but its not undetectable after plug in, and it will slow down my computer by ALOT )
I decided to remove all the component and assemble it again. Since SSD is dead, i removed it too.
I reinstall window on my 1TB HDD, and as usual, i download all the driver and hope some miracles will happen . But this time i only used to Video card driver the window update provided , and didnt install Virtu MVP since i heard my comment on forum said it make computer crash alot so i decided to not risking it.

and the magic happen .... after unplugged my SSD , and installing the driver from window update.
my +12V Voltage back to normal, it only bounces between 11.8- 12.1 V , and my computer never crashed for the past 2 days in any circumstances.

Now i decided to take my SSD and the PSU to RMA , since i guess either of them should be the cause of all problems.
And maybe i will put in another stick of RAM by the end of this week ... to see if the RAM is fine too...

And please allow me to thank you, i would say the problem will be beyond my ability to fix if its without you. Your resourceful help and professional knowledge indeed gave me alot of insight. And i learnt alot after this incidences lol.....

Edited by Honlo, 07 October 2012 - 08:11 PM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Well that at least you have stopped the crashes is good news

I was not exactly on the right line of course

Page 1 - or Virtual Universal MVP - was disabled by the user.

but your kind comment is appreciated

Your resourceful help and professional knowledge indeed gave me alot of insight

Thanks and good luck with the RMA