Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Outlook 2010 Not Responding

• Please log in to reply

jzubeja

jzubeja

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I used Outlook 2010 with exchange server everything going good but few days ago My Outlook's OST database become unreadable my be it's corrupt and I have more than 2gB data of OST can you please give me some suggestion ,how can I recover my OST File . As i suggest by a friend that i need of OST to PST Converter Tool.
Is This True?
Any way Please help me to recover my Outlook.
Thanks In advance.

Advertisements

rodyroon

rodyroon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

You should be try to run scanpst.exe or scanost.exe file in your Outlook.

May be possible your PST File corrupted so above exe can recover this problem .

If you have still same problem and your OST File .

so try any third party data recovery software to convert you OST File into PST File .

There are so many software just search in Google with the keyword of "OST to PST Conversion Tool" and select any one to convert.

You can also use Kernel for OST to PST Tool which is used by myself and i strongly recommended to you.

Good Luck

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
you can create a new pst file that doesn't have the limitation. By default, the new pst file will not have the limitation.

http://blogs.technet...tlook-2010.aspx