Sorry I have never heard of that brand of PSU and that is not a good sign but that may be secondary to what appears to be the case having a short circuit as this has the potential for disaster including fire, electrocution or possibly worse.
I suggest that you check out the internal power connections, power button and the IO plate at the rear of the case as this grounds the MB (see .jpeg below) also below is my canned text for cleaning out dust from inside the case as this can not only cause overheating but also static charge build up.
If the computer needs cleaning out, first remove the power cord from the wall and open up the case, take anti static precautions before touching anything inside, you can do this by touching a bare metal part of the case, remove the video card, blow out the slot and re-seat the card securely, do the same with the memory sticks, clean all internal fans, if you use canned compressed air do not let any fan spin freely this can damage them, use something like a clean lollipop stick to hold the fan.
Make sure that all internal connections are secure and that there are no loose components,re-assemble the computer, boot up and see how it goes.
Just a cautionary note, if you do use canned compressed air do not upend the can as it is possible for fluid to be emitted.
The keyboard issue may be unrelated BTW and we should only look at that when it is established that the computer is safe to use.