Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nvidia Geforce 7300 GS overheats very quickly and system freezes. Also

• Please log in to reply

Hoihe

Hoihe

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Greetings! New comer to the forums <----

First of all, I tried getting some help from another forum, but so far I am at a stalemate and think trying on two different sites will speed the process. I will link to the forum. Baldur's Gate the Sword Coast Chronicles (I am Hoihe here as well).

You can find what I already tried on the forums linked, it's the RP community of an NWN2 server, nothing malicious there.

Basically, my problem is the following:

Whenever I run a more intensive 3d application (a game basically), my GPU temperature begins to rise rapidly. Even when idle, it stands around 67 °C but after an extended play (which is ~ 10 minutes) it reaches 90 °C. The game it happens with is Neverwinter Nights 2, lowest graphics settings. It also happens in World of Tank, Mount & Blade Warband and other games, so it is not related to NWN2. If I believe it to be true, DxDiag should include my system specifications, so I will not post them in the main body. Either way, after reaching 90 °C the game runs for a while but suddenly, everything freezes. I can not move the mouse, I tried windowed mode but it bore no fruit. I can also not perform keyboard commands, to open task manager or close the application. After some time, the sound begins looping. I have to reboot my system using the button, bad for the software I know. Everything goes in order after reboot. I experience no artefacts whatsoever, my VGA works quite well otherwise too. I have found a work around, to at least be able to RP through chat. I open up NWN2, get on server and find a popular spot. Use the popular client extension known as.. well Client Extension for NWN2 to minimize the game and bring up an external chat window. There I can read what others say and emote/talk away.

That be the most accurate way I believe I can describe my problem, My thanks are ahead. Any help to get me back into Neverwinter Nights 2 will be appreciated, even if that said help only works with that game and will require me to "Dumb down" the graphics. I have applied thermal paste to both my GPU and CPU, it helped slightly with the temperature, especially for the CPU. The GPU lacks a cooling method though, it merely has a heatsink. The CPU runs at the idle temperature of 54 °C.

And one more thing. After applying the thermal paste, I don't know if related but I think it is worthy of mention, My computer crashed. I ran WhoCrashed and got the following:

On Fri 2012.09.14. 14:09:57 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091412-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nv4_mini.sys (nv4_mini+0x31385F)
Bugcheck code: 0x100000EA (0xFFFFFFFF89364748, 0xFFFFFFFF8A1F6CB0, 0xFFFFFFFFB84E3CBC, 0x1)
Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows XP Miniport Driver, Version 306.23
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows XP Miniport Driver, Version 306.23
Bug check description: This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Windows XP Miniport Driver, Version 306.23 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: nv4_mini.sys NVIDIA Corporation THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M

I attempted to fix it by completely installing my Nvidia drivers, of course downloading the latest first. Then I rebooted and ran windows through safe mode to install the driver yet again. I did not experience such a crash ever since *Knocks on wood*.

And once more, for good measure.. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

Edited by Hoihe, 14 September 2012 - 12:37 PM.

Advertisements

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I have forgotten to add, that my current computer has a Codegen 400 W PSU. I have my eyes on an nPower 450 W PSU. Would that do anything regarding this issue?

P.S.: Sorry about the double post, but I believe 28 minutes is enough for posting a new post over editing.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Entered BIOS, checked voltages:

CPU VCOR: 1.352
3.3V: 3.280V
5v: 5.120V
12V:12.232V
5v SB :5.045V

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Greetings! New comer to the forums <----

First of all, I tried getting some help from another forum, but so far I am at a stalemate and think trying on two different sites will speed the process. I will link to the forum. Baldur's Gate the Sword Coast Chronicles (I am Hoihe here as well).

You can find what I already tried on the forums linked, it's the RP community of an NWN2 server, nothing malicious there.

Basically, my problem is the following:

Whenever I run a more intensive 3d application (a game basically), my GPU temperature begins to rise rapidly. Even when idle, it stands around 67 °C but after an extended play (which is ~ 10 minutes) it reaches 90 °C. The game it happens with is Neverwinter Nights 2, lowest graphics settings. It also happens in World of Tank, Mount & Blade Warband and other games, so it is not related to NWN2. If I believe it to be true, DxDiag should include my system specifications, so I will not post them in the main body. Either way, after reaching 90 °C the game runs for a while but suddenly, everything freezes. I can not move the mouse, I tried windowed mode but it bore no fruit. I can also not perform keyboard commands, to open task manager or close the application. After some time, the sound begins looping. I have to reboot my system using the button, bad for the software I know. Everything goes in order after reboot. I experience no artefacts whatsoever, my VGA works quite well otherwise too. I have found a work around, to at least be able to RP through chat. I open up NWN2, get on server and find a popular spot. Use the popular client extension known as.. well Client Extension for NWN2 to minimize the game and bring up an external chat window. There I can read what others say and emote/talk away.

That be the most accurate way I believe I can describe my problem, My thanks are ahead. Any help to get me back into Neverwinter Nights 2 will be appreciated, even if that said help only works with that game and will require me to "Dumb down" the graphics. I have applied thermal paste to both my GPU and CPU, it helped slightly with the temperature, especially for the CPU. The GPU lacks a cooling method though, it merely has a heatsink. The CPU runs at the idle temperature of 54 °C.

And one more thing. After applying the thermal paste, I don't know if related but I think it is worthy of mention, My computer crashed. I ran WhoCrashed and got the following:

On Fri 2012.09.14. 14:09:57 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091412-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nv4_mini.sys (nv4_mini+0x31385F)
Bugcheck code: 0x100000EA (0xFFFFFFFF89364748, 0xFFFFFFFF8A1F6CB0, 0xFFFFFFFFB84E3CBC, 0x1)
Bug check description: This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Windows XP Miniport Driver, Version 306.23 , NVIDIA Corporation).

I attempted to fix it by completely installing my Nvidia drivers, of course downloading the latest first. Then I rebooted and ran windows through safe mode to install the driver yet again. I did not experience such a crash ever since *Knocks on wood*.

And once more, for good measure.. Thanks in advance!

I hope that the issue is now resolved but personally I fear that it may only be temporary as the symptoms that you have described suggest an overheating or PSU issue and possibly an accumulation of both.

I will advise on how to address the above when I address your posts #2 and #3.

I have forgotten to add, that my current computer has a Codegen 400 W PSU. I have my eyes on an nPower 450 W PSU. Would that do anything regarding this issue?
This is not meant to appear rude but I would not use either of those brand of PSU as a door stop, the Codegen brand has a bad reputation for both quality and performance, one thing that can be more dangerous than using a known poor quality PSU is in the case of the Npower PSU using an unheard of brand, please see the two links for PSUs to trust and PSUs to avoid http://www.10stripe....d/psu/brand.php and http://forum.pcmech....ide-inside.html

P.S.: Sorry about the double post, but I believe 28 minutes is enough for posting a new post over editing.
Please respect forum etiquette and give us a chance to reply before you post again, staff and members give their time freely here to help others but we also have other commitments such as family and employment, use the edit tab if you wish to add additional information as that is what it is there for, also keep in mind that it appears to others that you are already receiving assistance when they see multiple replies displayed on the index board and so you risk your topic being overlooked, thank you for understanding.

Entered BIOS, checked voltages:

CPU VCOR: 1.352
3.3V: 3.280V
5v: 5.120V
12V:12.232V
5v SB :5.045V
These figures are only accurate when the computer is idling, put the computer under load by gaming or watching a video and these figures will change + the temperatures will increase dramatically.

Please provide information regarding the computer case, the amount of known working cooling fans fitted and the ambient (room) temperature where the computer is used.

Do some gaming for around 5 minutes and then run Speedfan for us, see below;

Download Speedfan and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows. The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
If you are running on a vista machine, please go to where you installed the program and run the program as administrator.

Posted Image
(this is a screenshot from a vista machine)

To capture and post a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload... then after typing in any response you have... click on browse...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on the upload button...then on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

I also note from your DxDiag text that your HDD is low on storage space and this can also lead to system instability, you must always have between 12 and 15% of the total storage capacity available for data transfer/storage so for the HDD that you have fitted you must always have around 20-23GB available, we can look at this when we have confirmed that your temperatures and power output are safe.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
About my fans, there is only one (!!!) and it is for the CPU. I had obtaining a PCI slot fan and a case fan in mind since some IRC troubleshooting over at BGTSCC. About the double post, I have done so thinking it allows better readability, I will avoid so in the future. I did not do it out of impatience but merely after reading some people viewed it, they would notice the new information and not overlook it.

My idle Speedfan report is the following, shown in the picture.
My under load speedfan report at the moment is difficult to obtain, neverwinter nights 2 BGTSCC server has a quick load area after log on, but I am at the moment incapable of joining the server. But! I know the three "Burning" temperatures by heart.. and how they increase:

GPU: The moment I turn on a 3D game (fullscreen or windowed, windowed mode actually being worse), it jumps up to 72 °C. It remains there for a few minutes then begins to rise. It reaches 80 °C but I am still allowed to play. Eventually it goes up to 90 °C where I begin experiencing FPS lag and eventually.. My computer hangs.
CPU: It jumps up to 66 °C and remains there.
Core: Same as CPU.

I tried to start up a module, but when I choosen a voice for the character my computer hung up. I wonder if my sound card might have an impact. It does not make sense however, for I spent most of my off-time from NWN2 watching youtube tutorials on applying thermal paste, installing fans et cetera yet I did not experience a sole problem.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot speedfan.jpg

Edited by Hoihe, 15 September 2012 - 06:20 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
No harm done but as I explained it can actually have the opposite affect and your topic does get overlooked.

Anyhow thanks for the Speedfan results, they do not however tell us all of the information that we need, what they do show is that you need to get some additional cooling fans and in particular a rear exhaust fan, we can come to this shortly but can you first uninstall Speedfan and then download and run HWMoinitor, do some gaming and again provide a screenshot http://www.cpuid.com.../hwmonitor.html

Just so you are aware Speedfan readings are not always 100% accurate.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I am keeping Speedfan, it allows me to do a bit of a workaround that allows me to "Play" NWN2. (Minimize it and access the chat using an external program known as NWN Client extension). It does so by telling me the heat.

As before, I will provide a "no-load" picture. I will get a "Load" picture from both CPUID and Speedfan when I get the chance.

Edit: got a bunch of pictures, uploaded them as a .Zip file because of the amount of them. There are 8 screenshots pushing ~ 5 MB's. "Flashy effects" stand for spells being cast or other ambiance in Neverwinter Nights 2. Used the Mask of the Betrayer Expansion's starting modules to put some weight on my hardware. Played at the lowest settings achievable with in-game settings. As a reminder, it happens with all of the applications that have 3d rendering in them. (almost, DxDiag test with the cube didn't do anything to my temperature in a negatory sense) I will try and play "Runescape", a java based browser game that has some 3D rendering. I will see if it will do any preassure.

Regarding fans: I am also thinking of getting a PC-I fan just beneath my GPU, as I've said before, I will take a picture of my case and upload it when I get the chance.

!!!THE FOLLOWING ARE SCREENSHOTS TO GIVE A GENERAL IDEA ABOUT THE GRAPHICS I PLAY MY GAMES AT, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE READINGS FROM HWM AND SPEEDFAN!!!
Also.. if it can give an idea of the amount of pressure Neverwinter nights 2 can emit, I will provide some screenshots of the game:
http://nsa29.casimag...31811418724.jpg
http://nsa30.casimag...31758324430.jpg
(these are from a friend, only giving a link not to clutter the forums)
Some from me, when I played on max settings without trouble:
http://desmond.image...jpg&res=landing
http://img195.images...63012014648.jpg
http://img842.images...62912021535.jpg
http://img801.images...62812214613.jpg
http://img824.images...62712185626.jpg
Some flashy effects:
http://img267.images...72712002532.jpg
http://img845.images...72712015656.jpg

As one can notice, I play without shadow. Shadows always brought me trouble when playing.

Attached Files

Edited by Hoihe, 15 September 2012 - 08:21 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
I suggested uninstalling Speedfan due to the limited storage space that you have on your HDD, the system may crash at any time down to a corrupt OS due to the lack of storage space available.

like I said earlier once the temps and voltages are in the clear you should address the HDD aspect.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I'll uninstall a few games that I doubt I'll be playing any time soon, such as Dragon Age(Neverwinter nights, however is staying no matter what. Myself having applied for staff position on the server, after all.). Those should give me enough free space.

As for the voltages/temps, what is your opinion on the screenshots provided about them?

Edit... I let my PC hang in that frozen state for a while, nothing happened. I restarted the computer. a few hours later I crashed and got this problem:

On Sat 2012.09.15. 17:07:54 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091512-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nv4_mini.sys (nv4_mini+0x32775D)
Bugcheck code: 0x100000EA (0xFFFFFFFF896BCDA0, 0xFFFFFFFF89B369B0, 0xFFFFFFFFB84EBCBC, 0x1)

The same one I got a few days back. I tried to reinstall Nvidia drivers in Safe Mode as it was suggested on another forum, but it is apparent it did not fix it.

Edit 2: Windows suggests disabling Hardware accleration. Am I to expect some things not working with it disabled?

Edited by Hoihe, 15 September 2012 - 11:23 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
For one reason or another I am not getting your last screenshot, please re-run the tests as advised previously and provide the images as detailed below.

To capture and post a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload... then after typing in any response you have... click on browse...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on the upload button...then on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

We know what driver is causing the crash but the reason why may still be down to the lack of space on the HDD, check the Device Manager for items that may have a yellow ! or red X next to them.

Advertisements

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I have posted the screenshots as a .zip file to reduce their size, I will re upload them individually on IMGshack then and link them there. As for Device Manager, my HID/bridge has a red X, under the name of USB DEVICE. With the picture of my Device manager, I have 6 GBs in total, all of them JPGs as asked.

I currently have 31 GBs of free space, compared to 149 GBs at maximum. It makes for 21%. Nwn2 in itself prefers 15 GB of hard drive space because of the way it loads the modules. I may have to count with current HDD free space - 15 GB when playing the game. Though, I must admit that 15 GB is not always used, mostly it's around 7 GBs. I'll try and see what else can I remove.

I have mentioned Hardware accleration and disabling it being suggested by microsoft crash report. Am I to follow their advice?

UPDATE: Freed up 6 more GBs of HDD space. It is now 37 GBs. It should be more than enough, I believe. Yes?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Hoihe, 15 September 2012 - 12:52 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
Right, back in my reply #6 I said that Speedfan readings were not always accurate, this was due to the fact that some readings were missing and the +12V rail was showing as being so low that the computer should not boot, HWMonitor is also showing the +12V rail as being very low and so we need to run another program and get a screenshot of those readings. please hold off doing anything else until this is done but I would suggest that you uncheck the Automatic fan speed box in Speedfan and set the CPU fan to 100% and see if it helps,

Download and install Free Everest Home Edition http://www.filehippo...d_everest_home/
Open it.
1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post.
Click the + by computer, click on Sensor. Get a screenshot and post it so your temps and voltages can be checked.

DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING UNDER THE LINE THAT SAYS "DEBUG- PCI"

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Readings are a bit weird, Nothing appears in the sensors tab

the report itself

--------[ EVEREST Home Edition © 2003-2005 Lavalys, Inc. ]------------------------------------------------------------

Version EVEREST v2.20.405
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Report Type Quick Report
Computer MACHINE
Generator man
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 (WinXP Retail)
Date 2012-09-15
Time 22:04

--------[ Sensor ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensor Properties:
Sensor Type HDD

--------[ Debug - PCI ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B00 D00 F00: PCI szabványos RAM-vezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 44 04 06 00 B0 00 A3 00 00 05 00 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 69 73
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 08 DC E0 01 22 00 11 11 D0 00 00 00
Offset 50: 23 06 7F 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 15 00 00
Offset 70: 44 44 44 00 D0 09 00 00 11 00 00 00 11 11 88 00
Offset 80: 12 88 88 00 FA 00 64 0D 03 00 00 00 7F 00 00 00
Offset 90: 70 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 01 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 0F 0F 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 01 A8
Offset E0: 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F00: PCI szabványos ISA híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 41 04 0F 00 A0 20 A3 00 01 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 01 2F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 00 00 00 00 FA 3E FF 00 FA 3E FF 00
Offset 50: FA 3E FF 00 00 5A 62 02 00 00 00 05 33 00 2C 01
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 10 00 FF FF C1 80 00 00 00 00 45 19 00 00 06 30
Offset 80: 09 10 00 D0 02 D0 00 00 00 00 40 01 FF 00 00 00
Offset 90: FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 21 97 0A 68 ED BC 00 00
Offset A0: 01 00 10 81 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 00 0A 7F 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 00
Offset E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F01: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 46 04 01 00 B0 00 A1 00 05 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 01 29 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 01 2D 00 00 01 2E 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 69 73
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 01 00 00
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 01 00 02 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 01 20 00 00 01 24 00 00 01 28 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 C8 FE 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: D4 30 80 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 40 00 40 01 10 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset E0: 80 10 00 00 04 40 00 07 80 16 02 00 41 44 44 11
Offset F0: 02 FF 1E BF 01 00 00 80 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F02: PCI szabványos RAM-vezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 45 04 00 04 A0 00 A1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 02 80 10 10 00 10 10
Offset 50: 10 10 10 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 42 00 00
Offset 60: 69 0C 21 06 43 98 31 0C C7 0C 63 0C 62 00 00 04
Offset 70: 20 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 04 42 00 01 00
Offset 90: 00 00 01 18 06 00 00 00 00 00 70 00 20 01 00 00
Offset A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 0C 50 06 40 18 20 0C
Offset B0: 00 98 11 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 04 10 00
Offset C0: 01 84 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F00: Szabványos OpenHCD USB állomásvezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 54 04 07 00 B0 00 A3 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 F0 EF FB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 01 03 01
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 09 00 00 00 1D 47 40 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F01: Szabványos bővített PCI-USB állomásvezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 55 04 06 00 B0 00 A3 20 03 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 EC EF FB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 02 03 01
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 0A 80 98 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 20 20 01 00 00 60 18 85 03 3C 0A 01 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 08 05 00 10 20 80 89 3D B6 22 77 25 04 00
Offset 80: 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 16 00 00
Offset 90: 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 01 00 00 00 00 20 00 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 11 22 33 44 00 00 00 FF 03 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 10 10 2D 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D07 F00: Microsoft UAA busz-illesztőprogram - High Definition Audio [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 4A 04 06 00 B0 00 A1 00 03 04 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 80 EF FB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 88 08 EC 10
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 02 02 05
Offset 40: 88 08 EC 10 01 50 02 C0 00 00 00 00 01 01 0F 00
Offset 50: 05 00 80 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 08 00 02 A8
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 47 00 29 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D08 F00: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 49 04 07 00 B0 00 A1 01 04 06 00 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 40 F0 00 80 22
Offset 20: F0 FF 00 00 F0 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 B8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 02
Offset 40: 00 00 73 07 01 00 02 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 4C 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 1F FF 1F 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 00 A8
Offset 90: 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 0D 8C 00 00 62 14 69 73
Offset C0: 62 14 69 73 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D09 F00: Szabványos kétcsatornás PCI IDE-vezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 48 04 05 00 B0 00 A1 8A 01 01 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: A1 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 69 73
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 01
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 02 F0 01 00 00 00 00 00 A8 A8 A8 A8 FF 00 FF FF
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01

B00 D0A F00: Szabványos kétcsatornás PCI IDE-vezérlő [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 5D 04 07 00 B0 00 A3 85 01 01 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 81 0F 00 00 01 0F 00 00 81 0E 00 00 01 0E 00 00
Offset 20: 01 C8 00 00 00 C0 EF FB 00 00 00 00 62 14 69 73
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 01 03 01
Offset 40: 62 14 69 73 01 B0 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 0F 68 38 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 60 AC 00 0F 00 0F 06 42 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 2C 78 C4 40 00 00 00 00 07 A0 18 40 20 00 20 78
Offset 80: 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 5D 04 01 01
Offset A0: 6E 5A 00 68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 33 31 00 02
Offset B0: 05 00 86 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 02 A8
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00
Offset E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 1E 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D0B F00: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 5B 04 07 00 10 00 A1 00 04 06 10 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 02 00 F1 01 00 00
Offset 20: F0 FF 00 00 F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00
Offset 40: 0D 48 00 00 DE 10 00 00 01 50 02 F8 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 05 60 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 08 80 00 A8 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 10 28 00 00 21 3C 11 03
Offset 90: 00 00 21 10 00 00 00 00 C0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D0C F00: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 5A 04 07 00 10 00 A1 00 04 06 10 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 03 00 E1 E1 00 60
Offset 20: F0 FB F0 FB F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 10 28 00 00 11 3C 11 02
Offset 90: 00 00 11 30 00 00 00 00 C0 01 48 01 00 00 00 00

B00 D0D F00: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 58 04 07 00 10 00 A1 00 04 06 10 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 04 00 F1 01 00 20
Offset 20: 00 FC B0 FE 01 D0 F1 DF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1A 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 10 28 01 00 01 3D 11 00
Offset 90: 00 00 01 31 00 00 00 00 C0 01 48 01 00 00 00 00

B00 D0E F00: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 59 04 07 00 10 00 A1 00 04 06 10 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 05 00 F1 01 00 00
Offset 20: F0 FF 00 00 F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 10 28 00 00 11 3C 11 01
Offset 90: 00 00 81 10 00 00 00 00 C0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D18 F00: AMD Hammer - HyperTransport Technology Configuration

Offset 00: 22 10 00 11 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00
Offset 50: 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00
Offset 60: 00 00 01 00 E4 00 00 00 20 C8 0E 0F 0C 00 00 00
Offset 80: 08 00 01 21 20 00 11 11 22 06 75 80 02 00 00 00
Offset 90: 69 01 61 01 00 00 FF 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D18 F01: AMD Hammer - Address Map

Offset 00: 22 10 01 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 40: 03 00 00 00 00 00 2F 01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00
Offset 80: 03 00 E0 00 80 FF EF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 03 0A 00 00 00 0B 00 00 03 00 D0 00 00 0B FE 00
Offset C0: 13 10 00 00 00 F0 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 03 20 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset E0: 03 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 01 30 00 D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D18 F02: AMD Hammer - DRAM Controller

Offset 00: 22 10 02 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 40: 01 00 00 00 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: E0 3D F8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 46 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 F2 7D 5D 20 13 22 00
Offset 90: 10 08 01 00 6B 00 10 B4 10 00 00 80 2E 00 00 00
Offset A0: EB 02 00 5D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 55 04 2C A8 29 00 00 00 9E 3F 28 04 91 0A 00 B4
Offset D0: B9 FC 71 02 91 B5 62 70 C2 6B 38 30 93 33 20 59
Offset E0: 1B A9 68 59 C7 3F 44 36 CA 13 30 14 DB FA 7B 18

B00 D18 F03: AMD Hammer - Miscellaneous Control

Offset 00: 22 10 03 11 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: FF 3B 04 00 40 00 10 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 28 20 FE
Offset 60: B3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 11 01 02 51 22 30 00 50 00 1B 00 08 2E 22 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 07 23 13 21 13 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 38 00 00 D0 B9 40 02 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 01 A7 0D 00 00 00 60 00 25 26 26 00
Offset E0: 00 00 00 00 3A E0 42 00 19 17 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 0F 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B2 0F 06 00

B03 D00 F00: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

Offset 00: EC 10 68 81 07 01 10 40 01 00 00 02 10 00 00 00
Offset 10: 01 E8 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 F0 FF FB 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 9C 36
Offset 30: 00 00 FC FB 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 01 00 00
Offset 40: 01 48 C2 F7 00 00 00 00 03 50 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 10 84 01 00 23 7F 00 00 10 58 1A 00 11 F4 03 00
Offset 70: 00 00 11 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 00 00 09 00 4C 01 01 1C 02 00 FB FF FF 11
Offset 90: 08 30 00 00 78 7D 0F 00 8C 81 07 00 BF 07 00 00
Offset A0: 02 28 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 00 03 00 03 00
Offset B0: 00 40 00 00 FF 3F FF 3F FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00

B04 D00 F00: nVIDIA G72 Video Adapter

Offset 00: DE 10 DF 01 07 00 10 00 A1 00 00 03 10 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 FD 0C 00 00 D0 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 FC
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 04
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00
Offset 40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 CE D6 23 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 01 68 02 00 00 00 00 00 05 78 80 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 01 00 00 05 00 00
Offset 80: 10 28 0B 00 01 4D 01 00 08 00 01 11 00 00 00 00

--------[ Debug - Video BIOS ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C000:0000 U.q.K7400.L.w.VIDEO ......k...IBM VGA Compatible......6.07/04/07
C000:0040 .................n..........00........"..E......PMIDl.o.......
C000:0080 .....3~.......j!....\...........................................
C000:00C0 ................................................................
C000:0100 ....HWEAPCIR............q.......GeForce 7300 GS VGA BIOS..Versio
C000:0140 n 5.72.22.78.31B..Copyright © 1996-2006 NVIDI.A Corp.........
C000:0180 ................................................................
C000:01C0 .....................................G72 Board - p381n15u.......
C000:0200 ........Chip Rev ...........BIT......F2.....B.....C.....D.....
C000:0240 I.....L.....t.....M.....N.....P.....S.....T.....U.....V...!.c...
C000:0280 ..i.%.'.s...L.....x"r.1G................UU..........Y./.ZX....[.
C000:02C0 [.[.[.\.\.[....9.?.E.].u.........`\..[........"...(.............
C000:0300 ..B.... .Pq....(}/../#..#......Z..5.5..x"r..`.!...^rp[01/22/07..
C000:0340 ............................1.<.T...<.<.........I.<.p.....S...@.
C000:0380 z...y.....<...<...<.Z.<...<.<.<.1.a.<...pVe.........;.Z.M...n.f.
C000:03C0 k.q.....t.@...<.x.o...............f`....[................u..fa..

--------[ Debug - Unknown ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard 64-0100-000001-00101111-080207-ATHLON64$1ADKU004_A7369NMS V2.1 080207
Motherboard DMIMOBO: MSI MS-7369
Motherboard DMISYS: MSI MS-7369
Motherboard Unknown
PCI/AGP 10DE-0441: PCI szabványos ISA híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0444: PCI szabványos RAM-vezérlő [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0445: PCI szabványos RAM-vezérlő [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0446: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0448: Szabványos kétcsatornás PCI IDE-vezérlő [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0449: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-044A: Microsoft UAA busz-illesztőprogram - High Definition Audio [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0454: Szabványos OpenHCD USB állomásvezérlő [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0455: Szabványos bővített PCI-USB állomásvezérlő [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0458: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-0459: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-045A: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-045B: PCI szabványos PCI-to-PCI híd [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-045D: Szabványos kétcsatornás PCI IDE-vezérlő [NoDB]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

sensors HDD.jpg

Edited by Hoihe, 15 September 2012 - 02:04 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
Unfortunately the Everest report tells us nothing :(
One last program to try Speccy http://www.piriform....ccy/screenshots
We are again looking for temp and voltage readings please.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Here they are, apparently my GPU doesn't have a temp reading.

speccy report voltages.jpg
Speccy report.JPG

P.s: I am at 999.05K of 1 MB with my global upload quota. Should I run out of such when uploading screenshots, should I make multiple posts or use IMGShack as a medium?