Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefoxnotworking

• Please log in to reply

galacticgirl

galacticgirl

• Pip
  • 9 posts
ok heres the porblem. firefox isnt working. It used to but for some reason it just stopped working and no pages load it just doesnt do anything.

Ive been on the firefox web site chekcing all the help pages but theve been utterly useless and im a little ticked off to be honest. If anyone on here can help or has any ideas please tell me. desperate here i cant get my email without it. grr. anyways oh and i cant remove firefox from my computer for some reason, at all. even when its closed it says its still open.

HELP! pleease :tazz:

Advertisements

falcongal

falcongal

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm about as far from a techie as you're gonna get, :tazz: but this happened to me once and my computer has Windows XP, too. The computer guru at work had me go through the Firefox setup from my desktop even though I didn't remove Firefox first (because it wouldn't remove). It's been several months, and it's worked fine ever since.
Good luck.

galacticgirl

galacticgirl

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
see i havnt removed it either, cause i cant lol and i tried the setup again. ive done it twice and its still not worked. my pc is a little rubbish to be honest so there were like sites i could only acces through firefox and im kinda stuck.

thanks lol, at least i know im not the only one to try that, at least someone replied lol. i'll mabye try contact the people tht do the help for firefox though i have no clue how.

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
Moving this to Applications Forum where you should receive some assistance!

galacticgirl

galacticgirl

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
lol thanks i wasnt sure bout tht