Notifications poping up in corner of webpage [Closed]
Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:41 PM
Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:54 AM
My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.
Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:
- please follow all instructions in the order posted
- please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
- all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
- if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
- the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested
Download and run OTL
- download OTL to your desktop.
- double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- click Scan all users.
- under Custom Scan paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /rp /s
- click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won’t take long.
- when the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
- you may need two posts to fit them both in.
- download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
- double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
- if asked, accept the AVAST virus definition download
- click the "Scan" button to start scan
- on completion of the scan click Save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:54 AM
Please let me know if you are having problems and still need help.
Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:57 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users