Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual logic help.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Zalgo

Zalgo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, new to the forums, just thought I could get some help here.

So, I am taking this programming course in college, I have been doing fine up until now we're on "if conditions" and this problem is confusing me.

"write a program that will input 3 test scores, the program should determine and display their average. The program should then display the appropriate letter grade based on the average. The letter grade should be determined using the standard 10 point scale (A= 90-100; B= 80-89.9999...; C= 70-79.9999...etc.)

So far this is what I am able to work my way up to:

>input grade1, grade2, and grade 3
>Set "average = (grade1 + grade2 + grade3)/3
if

I would like to know if I am right so far and a if so, help on how to move forward from this point.

Thank you very much in advanced.

also attached is a screenshot on what I am done if what I said wasn't too clear.

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there Zalgo,

Sorry for the late reply... Here is a screenshot if you haven't figured it out already:

Posted Image

Peace Out Posted Image

cardzboy1988

cardzboy1988

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey I'm taking a college class and I'm pretty much stuck on both bullets i'm attempting the 1st bullet but the second bullet i'm lost. I am late onan assignment because i'm so confused. Can anyone please help me build both programs using visual logic

• Entering a number of items and calculating sales tax on a sale - Include a step offering a warranty for each item.
  • Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the reverse over temperatures for several day

Achapman44

Achapman44

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Capture.PNG I have been having problems in my class with making an array with first names and storing them in a file. I can enter the names in the array but when I enter 0 to end loop it doesn't list the names in order with the 0 after. I need to save the names to a file and can't do this until it list the names and then I can apply it to the file. I have been working on this for days and really need someone's help because my assignment is due Monday and its worth a quarter of our grade for the class.

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

Sorry, we don't help with class assignments.