Edited by goomoraw, 21 September 2012 - 11:57 AM.
program file application (.exe) [Closed]
Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:40 AM
Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:52 PM
Welcome to Geekstogo.
Don't know quite what is going on with your machine.
I take it you can still start up okay and can run scans.
Please download aswMBR.exe ( 4.5mb ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Close all windows and Double click on the OTL icon to run it.
- under the Extra Registry heading please check Use SafeList
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in:
netsvcs %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe /md5start services.* explorer.exe winlogon.exe Userinit.exe svchost.exe qmgr.dll /md5stop CREATERESTOREPOINT
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
- aswMBR log
- OTL.txt and Extras.txt
Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:07 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users