RunDLL, also have trouble seeing pages,and a few other things. [Closed
Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:51 PM
Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:12 PM
Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:30 AM
Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:37 PM
Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:43 AM
Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:23 PM
Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:51 AM
Download and Install Combofix
Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:
VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks
- When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
- Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. If after the reboot you get errors about programmes being marked for deletion then reboot, that will cure it.
Please make sure you include the combo fix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now
Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:34 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users