Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

2 SLI 680 GTXs need Advice for 3 Monitors

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I just finished building a computer running 32GB Ram on an Asus Sabertooth X79 Mobo, Nvidia 680 GTX x2 in Sli, with an i7 3860 processor, now I need to figure out what 3 monitors to roll with, I have a 17" but I need at least 22" and want to run with 3 of them side by side, any ideas on what's the best to use?

My price range I would like to keep it under $150 each monitor, but am able to stretch it to $200 per monitor if needed.

Edited by SmileyB84, 29 September 2012 - 02:36 PM.

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,714 posts
Hello SmileyB84

23", 2ms response time and built in speakers http://us.ncix.com/p...US&promoid=1375

I hope they meet your requirements.