Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

dell inspiron 1525 stuck in a loop

• Please log in to reply

Realdeal

Realdeal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi every body.
i have a dell inspiron 1525. i had a problem with the front bezel as it was cracked. i changed it with a new one, that was simple enough with no problems at all. at the mean time, i cleaned the heat sink and the fan as well.the laptop wont start since then, it is stuck in a loop. when ever i press the power button i can see the lights flshing and i can head the disc drive doing its thing for about two seconds then it switches off,switch back on, disc drive rotating, (cant hear the fan but i can feel the air coming out from the back) then it switches it self completly with a slight click. disconnecting the adapter and the battery and discharging the static then it all happens all over again and the systen switches it self after looping twicw in the matter of seconds

Advertisements