Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP All-n-1 Printer works yet can't print everything

• Please log in to reply

mojo2004

mojo2004

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have Windows Vista. My printer is a HP Officejet 4500 all-in-one with fax. I can print documents & my faxes print out but not my emails or any other print jobs. Since printer is working the HP solution center doesn't show a fix. I have run the diagnostic. Printer is recognized and ready. I have used the HP scan doctor which also confirms everything is ok. When I'm prompted to print test page it prints immediately. All my documents print immediately. I have noticed that when try to print emails a box says printing and shows progress 100% which means the job should then print. It looks as if it going to print and then silence. But I've noticed if I print 2 or 3 emails nothing shows up in the print que waiting to print. I don't get any kind of error messages either.

Edited by mojo2004, 03 October 2012 - 05:17 AM.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
I'd recommend completely uninstalling then reinstalling the printer. That often fixes problems like this.

mojo2004

mojo2004

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate the help.