Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battlefield 1942 problems

• Please log in to reply

cbm487

cbm487

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
i recently bought bf 1942 as well as the 2 expansions. it installed sucessfully and i installed punkbuster too. Single player runs beautifully but as i went to play online everytime it went to load the game it would say error do you want to update? and if i click yes or no it takes me back to the screen where you select the game you want to play in. BTW this is a legit version as one person has sugested that i buy one thinking that was the problem. All advice is appreciated

Advertisements

cbm487

cbm487

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
anyone?

Chubz

Chubz

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Download the newest patch.

http://www.eagames.c...sp?state=010010

First 1.6 (274MB), THEN 1.61 (6.4MB).

cbm487

cbm487

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok thank you sooo much...one thing though. I am quite picky as to what i will download onto my computer does anyone know how secure this material is?

ionicism

ionicism

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
It's the official EA site, you can most likely trust it to be secure.