Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

harddisc partition

• Please log in to reply

coockie

coockie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, I have 160 GB hard drive, has two partition 80 GB each. My C drive almost disc full. my D drive has a 65GB space available. Is there any way that I can move my partition to make C Drive bigger ? or otherewise how can i make more space available in C drive ?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
There is. But you may want to back up the needed data from the D: drive first, as my suggestion involves clearing the D: partition and having C: occupy its space.

Download to your computer the following program: EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition.

Install the setup file and have the program launched. Maximize the window and post a screenshot of what it shows by doing the following:

Press the PrintScreen/PrtSc button on the keyboard. It should be somewhere in the top right.

Then run the Paint program and click Paste to make the screenshot appear in the Paint window.

Then save the Paint file and zip it. Then attach the zip here.

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
In case you don't want to go that route, let me know. There are still ways to clean up the C: partition without going that route.

Hidream

Hidream

• Pip
  • 8 posts

hi, I have 160 GB hard drive, has two partition 80 GB each. My C drive almost disc full. my D drive has a 65GB space available. Is there any way that I can move my partition to make C Drive bigger ? or otherewise how can i make more space available in C drive ?

Thanks.

You can directly allocate the free space of D partition to C through AOMEI Partition Assistant without hiccups, it is better for users who non-familiar to computers. You can download the free version from PCworld: http://www.pcworld.c...usiness_us.html