Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

raspberry pi what do you guys think

• Please log in to reply

invisigoth

invisigoth

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
hey boys and girls looking into a a raspberry pi just setting it up as a media center kinda thing just throwing it out there has any one else done it and what do you think.

Edited by invisigoth, 09 October 2012 - 05:18 AM.

Advertisements

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,575 posts
It has limited memory, but there are several people that I know who like them and are using them for many things.

invisigoth

invisigoth

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Good to know [bleep] it's only 25 quid so if it's a mistake I'm sure I will end up being able to live with it ;)

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,575 posts
I suspect that if you don't like it, you should be able to sell it. I heard recently that the limit on how many a person could buy has been removed, so now there is a shortage of them. A conference that I volunteer for is planning on use them for sign displays and other things. Several people in the user's group have also bought them.

One person commented that the cases could be more expensive than the computer though.