Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware HackTool: Win32/Patch.E and Win32/Wpakill.B [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Advertisements

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
User returned

Hi cRAYonhere,

Can you please describe what happend? What exactly did you do?

cRAYonhere

cRAYonhere

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Thank you Sir for your quick response. On 19th. I was browsing the web using "Comodo Dragon" and Downloading using "You Tube Downloader" A software I am using since last 3 years. And Suddenly the computer showed blue screen for a flash and went dark. I tried to re boot but it asked for startup repair but during that also it failed to boot. I tried 3 or 4 times then I tried to boot it through Safe mode and that also failed. But then from just last try when I clicked the power button it started working normally without even showing the windows was shutdown improperly window. Now the computer is working picture perfect. I have no idea what happened. Though it told the computer recovered from a fatal error or something like that. I have not added any new software to the computer rather I am cleaning the junk and trying to organize files.

Thank you.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
This could happen for number of reasons. I think this is not malware related. Use your system for one day and see if everything is working properly.

cRAYonhere

cRAYonhere

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Okay.

cRAYonhere

cRAYonhere

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
My computer is running completely fine. I ran my Dell Diagnostics and all. everything seems to be clear. My Apologies for the false Alarm.
Thank you Sir.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Glad to hear that. :)

cRAYonhere

cRAYonhere

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
It still is happening sometimes. Can you suggest how should I proceed with the problem ? :confused:

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts

Can you suggest how should I proceed with the problem ?

Yes I can. Please open new topic in Windows Vista™ and Windows 7™. Write that your PC is clean and give them link to this topic. Describe your problem to them.

They are Tech experts and they will help you more then me with your current issue. I'll leave this topic open until you solve your problem.

cRAYonhere

cRAYonhere

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Here is the is the link to the follow up problem : Problem in Booting the system Sometimes

Advertisements

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.