Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP keyboard mod question

• Please log in to reply

Jay010010

Jay010010

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I have been trying to find a way to modify a button on the keyboard so that when I press the button it will left mouse click specific coordinates on the screen. At the moment I am using a script with the program Autohotkey so that it automatically moves the mouse cursor into position and than left clicks. It works ok, but is sometimes laggy and I don't really like having to run the program while I am playing the game that I use it for. I am looking for any alternative method for accomplishing this task. Would be great if it was possible to do this with registry keys but that maybe is not possible. If anyone has any suggestions on a possible alternative please enlighten me. Thankies.

Advertisements