Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Entertaining Educational Apps

• Please log in to reply

thesophieco

thesophieco

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there! :) Anyone here who've tried Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth (from maddieandmatt.com)? My friend (who's also a parent) told me it's very good since it teaches kids to be more conscious and caring for the environment. I think it's both compatible for Android and iOS.Any other feedback? :)

Advertisements

Doom

Doom

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
On my Iphone I got educational apps like MathStudio, Anatomy SH (Anatomy in Motion) installed mostly just gfx calculators which basically just saves me like $100 for University.

Yolly

Yolly

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I’ve seen that Maddie and Matt’s Happy Earth and yes it is good but I just want to share this educational app that I have found. It is called Astroloquiz and I’ve read the reviews and the sight of the developer why he made this app. I tried it a month ago and I noticed my little girl from the way she speaks, she got new words! I highly recommend this app and you get this here - https://itunes.apple...=8&ign-mpt=uo=2

Edited by Yolly, 27 April 2013 - 01:17 AM.