bprotector engine has stopped working [Closed]
Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:35 PM
Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:28 PM
Before we begin, I would like to mention a few things!
- Malware removal is not an instantaneous task, researching the logs our tools create can sometimes be a lengthy process. So I ask, please be patient with me!
- Read each of my posts PRIOR to following the tasks I ask you to perform.
- Follow the instructions exactly as I have written them, in the order they were written.
- If you are unsure how to proceed, are unable to perform any tasks, stop what you are doing and ask me for clarification!
- It is very important that you stay with me until I give you the all clear! A lack of symptoms does not mean the infection is gone.
- Please do not attach any logs to your posts unless I specifically request it! It makes my job a lot easier if you copy and paste them into your reply!
- For the time that we are working together, do not run any tools, install or uninstall any program, or make any changes to your system without my direction. This can hinder the cleaning process, and make it hard to clean your computer!
I have a few questions before we begin!
1) How long ago did this begin?
2) What happens when you try to download something?
3) Are you able to access Safemode with Networking
- Restart your computer
- As the computer turns on, start taping F8 repeatedly until you get a menu
- Select Safemode with Networking and press enter.
5) What version of Windows are you using? 32bit or 64bit?
6) If we need to do you have another computer capable of writing CD/DVD's?
7) If we need one, do you have a spare USB drive that we would be able to use?
Please reply back with the answers to my questions so we can get started!
Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:31 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users