Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

cmd window keep popping up

• Please log in to reply

akkithomas

akkithomas

• Pip
  • 2 posts
from 3-4 days on my laptop (windows 7) the cmd window keep popping up and it comes and goes off too fast that i cant read what it says, it comes for less than a second. i dont know what the problem is bcoz i cant even see whats written on it. if anyone can tell me how to get rid of it? thx

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 523 posts
Hi akkithomas, and welcome to the forum, sorry for the delay in responding.
Do you still need help with this issue? if so then please try this:
1 Hit the Pause key when the cmd window shows up..does this freeze the screen so you can read the message?(sometimes it does others times it doesn't)

2 Try hitting the Print Scrn key when the cmd window shows up, you can then paste it into Paint ....
both of these are a little like the fun fair game of "splat the rat" but if you get the timing right it may help.
Regards
paws

akkithomas

akkithomas

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi. !! i have tried everything u said . i cant track what it says cuz its too fast that it doesnt stay on my screen for more than a second. i dont know what to do. and i am getting this problem oftenly every month :(

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 523 posts
Keep trying with the print scrn.... you'll get the timing right after a while ( sooner or later!) and then you'll be able to see what the message says
Regards
paws