How your machine is performing now, also do you have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed or not ?
Scan with TDSSKiller:
Please download TDSSKiller.zip and extract (unzip) it to your Desktop.
- Right-click on TDSSKiller.exe to launch it.
- When the window opens, click on Change Parameters
- Under Additional options, select both Verify driver digital signatures & Detect TDLFS File System >> OK
- Click on Start Scan, the scan will run.
- When the scan has finished, if it finds anything please click on the drop down arrow next to Cure and select Skip
- A Report will have been created by TDSSKiller in your root directory C:\
- To find the log go to Start(Windows 7 Orb) > Computer > C:
- Post the contents of that log in your next reply please.
Scan with FSS:
Please download Farbar Service Scanner and save to your Desktop.
- Right-click FSS.exe and select Run as Administrator to start the program.
- Select all available options
- Then click on the Scan tab.
- When the scan is complete, it will produce a log named FSS.txt.
- Post the contents in your next reply.