Skype, Flash Player and Daemon Tools were to be updated but only re-installed the Flash nothing more (deleted others).
Wise move, they are the in the test stage for a reason and the potential may cause problems is something just not worth the risk in my humble opinion.
And also havent changed anything for the BETA uploads (Chrome & Firefox)
OK at this time I think your machine is malware free...So we can clean up the tools used etc and before I provide some online safety advice, use your machine for a day or so and report back. Then if the need you can carry on in your original topic as primarily I only provide Anti-Malware support.
- Click on Start(Windows 7 Orb) >> Run...(or launch the Run Box via depressing both the Windows key and R together).
- Now type in ComboFix /Uninstall into the and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
Please download OTC and save it to desktop.
- Right-click on OTC.exe and select Run as Administrator to start the program.
- Click the CleanUp! button.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
Any left over merely delete yourself and empty the Recycle Bin.
Reset the System Restore points:
Create a new, clean System Restore point:-
- Right click on Computer and select Properties >> System protection >> Create.
- Give this restore point a descriptive name and click Create.
- When the new restore point is created click on OK >> close the System propities window.
Flush Old System Restore points:-
- Next click Start(Windows 7 Orb) >> Run (or the Windows key and R together) to bring up the Run box and and copy and paste in:
- in the box and press OK.
- Select the system drive, C >> OK.
- Ensure the boxes for Recycle Bin, Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files are checked, you can choose to check other boxes if you wish but they are not required.
- Click on Clean up system files >> Select the system drive, C >> OK.
- Now click on the More Options tab.
- Click on Clean up... >> Delete >> OK >> Delete Files.