Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Editing/Video size reduction software

• Please log in to reply

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
Hi all,

I am looking for some "free" video editing software, so I can upload videos to Facebook and/or Youtube (which have file size limits). Any suggestion on what software I can use? I am trying to create a Facebook page for a couple of friends that would like their music videos to be uploaded to a Facebook page.

Also, I was reading that their is software out their that can change the pixel resolution or size of a video so that it can be uploaded to a website or Facebook page. If the "free" video software can do this that would be great.

I have downloaded Window Movie Maker by Microsoft but have not installed it yet, I have used Picasa software to create a music video.

rambro

Advertisements

Greenturtle168

Greenturtle168

• PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
hey, rambro, you may like to try Advanced Video Compressor 2012 to resize your video This

Hope this help

Edited by Greenturlte168, 01 January 2013 - 04:25 AM.