I am glad that everything is running better. Let's make sure that everything is indeed gone!
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here.
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: This scan can be run with Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox (If Chrome of Firefox are used, it will ask you to install a small utility. Please allow it)
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Make sure that the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
- Click Scan (This scan can take several hours, so please be patient)
- Once the scan is completed, you may close the window
- Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic
Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Other Services
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs:
- MBAM Log
- ESET Log
- Farbar Service Scanner Log